KGB's Specialty Application

KGB

What is your ingame name?: KGB

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:468481377

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Naval Security officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Odin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can Make sure The Branch that I will be Responsible does not lack Discipline. And I will make sure Host Tryouts and make sure they Don't abuse their powers. I will Help Anyone in the Branch that is in need of Help. I will make sure They are Serious When it comes down to it, I will make My Branch Does Not Lack Members.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should Be trusted with this Position because I am Willing to learn, I am Willing to Help People that is in need of Help, I try to be as Serious we it comes down to it, and I am Super willing to Teach people How to Be a good Shock trooper, and if something Happens in Shock, I will Take Full Responsibility. And another reason I think I should be Trusted with this Position is because I think in my mind, I would say I would be Semi Active but I try to be as active as I can. and another Reason you can Trust me with this Position is because I used to be a Member I of Shock troopers So I know what to do when this Happens or this Happens.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this Rank so I can Expand Shock Troopers, help anyone that is in need of help, Teach New shock troopers the Ins and Outs of being a Shock trooper, and what you should do if This happened to You. And another Reason I want this Rank is so I can Help maintain Law and Order on the Server and Help Shock with Tryouts,

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I Do Understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My Purpose within my Assigned Branch is to Hosts Tryouts, SIMS, Teach New Shock troopers the Ins and Outs of being a Shock trooper Help with Tryouts and Make sure new Shock troopers Know What they are Doing, and Teach Shock troopers What To do.

Edited by KGB
The Reason for my Edit was to have a Higher chance of becoming a SO

-Support

-Not super active
- I still think he could use some time in naval

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support

Nothing personal, but the fact is that Security is the most popular - and most competitive - specialty in Naval.

To be strongly considered for a spot in Security:

• You need to be active
  • You need to be respectful 
  • You need to be mature/professional

Right now, I don't believe that you possess all of these qualities.

I am not saying that I don't think you will ever get there...

I am saying that right now, you need to show more activity, be professional, and show us you have what it takes to be in this sought after specialty.

Regardless, good luck.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

-Support

-Not Active 

-Doesn't show respect 

-Isn't as Professional 

-Short app
-I don't think he's ready to be an SO

-Doesn't know the full meaning 

I also agree with Mando 

"I am not saying that I don't think you will ever get there...

I am saying that right now, you need to show more activity, be professional, and show us you have what it takes to be in this sought after specialty." 

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

TSO Lt Commander

KitChan-ISKitty-Rebel HigAdmiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL501st 1LTShockAOHavoc, MC SP

Edited by KitChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

20 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

Nothing personal, but the fact is that Security is the most popular - and most competitive - specialty in Naval.

• You need to be active

I am saying that right now, you need to show more activity, be professional, and show us you have what it takes to be in this sought after specialty.

Regardless, good luck.

And even then you probably won't get into SO unless the DT command wants you in sad truth about SO it's popular but DT are so strict on who they want overseeing them that they are really the once that Decide who gets into SO or not. 

Ether way - support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:47 PM, M A N D O said:

- Support

• You need to be active

Regardless, good luck.

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

Denied

Pls wait 1 Week after this denial to apply again.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• ICE locked this topic