In-Game Name: Kush/Kushy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:229414891

Squadron you are applying for: Analyst

Current RP Rank Held: Former SEC SM, RAS, Nu7 PVT

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many warns do you have?: 0

image.png.c63728e586eee2ddc036ca1c1052b12f.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I would like to join the analyst because I would like to test on SCP on a higher scale than before so that I may expand my knowledge of SCP and their ability to either help the foundation and their use to the foundation. RRH is an interesting job that I wanted to explore and expand my knowledge on, especially test logs. I got my interest in the RRH because I have once asked RRH Analyst direction to SCPs and I wanted to become a member of them. Overall I think RRH is a job I would enjoy.

Why should we accept you:

I have experience in both GENSEC and the research branches. I have also been around on this server for a while and I am on as often as I can be on the server whenever I can. I have encountered troublemakers and I know how to deal with them. I spent a lot of time on the test logs that I have done and they all had a score of 90% and above. I often help the newcomers in research when I am available. This role could also help to improve me and develop more abilities which helps me to improve myself and the server. Therefore, I think these are good traits to be in RRH.

Edited by Kush

+Support

-Good member of security

-Dedicated/ stays active

-No strikes

-Chill

-Doesn't suck at aiming

Overall very dedicated member in most of their branches, has had good terms with most people they've met, they are good as a combative personnel, and I'm giving them my +Support

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

+ Support

-Great member in security

-Have good ranks

-Great application

Overall I say that you seem chill, good luck on your application

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 11/22/2021 at 8:08 AM, Nydekore said:

+Support

-Great researcher

-Just made CMD

-Chill guy

Good luck Kush!

Great dude and a friendly person

Edited by Tydrix Weeb

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 11/24/2021 at 7:49 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Good member of security

-Dedicated/ stays active

-No strikes

-Chill

-Doesn't suck at aiming

Overall very dedicated member in most of their branches, has had good terms with most people they've met, they are good as a combative personnel, and I'm giving them my +Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic