NO0's Officer Application

WebSter_Cze

In-Game name: Web/NO0

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:529169602

How long have you been in your current rank?:

Like 40 minutes as 1SG, 16 days as NCO

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Well, I don't have basically any experience as officer, but that's why I'm here. I am NCO of DT and SF at the moment and I want to move further.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I would like to become an officer because I want to improve myself and move my experiences a bit further. I learned a lot from being and NCO here and I want to learn more about being a DT Officer. I also want to participate in DT wide decisions and improve our regiment. I'd really like to be finally able to hold PDBs and hand out promotions because I know everyone loves promotions, right? I don't know why but it kinda annoyed me when I saw all regiments do their PDBs and I was just standing there like nothing just happened. Our people worked hard, they deserve someone to praise them and maybe hand them a promotion. As I already said, I never was above NCO so it is something very new for me, but it's something which attracts me a lot and I will go for the position. I know not everyone can become Officer, but I remember that once I told the same aboutbeing a DT, that not everyone can be DT, it's something special, something honorable, but I was still attending tryouts and one day I finally passed. This is basically the same, being Officer is something honorable, which is not for anyone and here we go again. I pretty much like the authority of Officers, their equipment and more. I always loved ranged combat during missions, but with E-11D it's not as easy as with sniper.  Anyways, if I won't get accepted, I still have 2 ranks in waiting for me and I will become even better and more competent for this rank during that period of time. It might take me some time, but it is my next goal here in DT and I'm planning on completing it.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

The fact I'm active during earlier hours and sometimes I'm the only/one of the few DTs on. So for activity, GMod is now my priority excluding real life things of course, that means when I have time, I am usually playing GMod and this server is my most and during last few days even only played server. I am in DT already for more than a month so I got some experience and knowledge about DT's not even NCOs but even something about Officers. I'm really working to get rid of my introverted side, and this would help me a lot. I already got from the worst, and yeah, even when I'm not that talkative, I'm quick learner and for example DT tryouts, during which I was stressing like crazy thanks to the introvert inside me, I got really quick into normal and I believe the same would happen with SIMs. I totally understand that this can be denied and if that will happen, I'll work on improving myself to be more fit for this rank.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I fully understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes, I definitely do.

(Little note: If the app seems bad, it might be just caused by my writing skills, because they are really poor.)

Edited by WebSter_Cze
  • Like 1

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

+Support

By far one of the most active Non commissioned officers I see on, they come off as dedicated to the cause & goal of death troopers and allowing them the rank of officer would allow them more autonomy to contribute to the regiment. Best of luck in your application!

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

11 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

By far one of the most active Non commissioned officers I see on, they come off as dedicated to the cause & goal of death troopers and allowing them the rank of officer would allow them more autonomy to contribute to the regiment. Best of luck in your application!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

12 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

13 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

21 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/21/2021 at 5:06 AM, 0din said:

+Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Speak with a MAJ+ for your training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic