Hello, about instant warrants - Denied

Muhammed Arbi

Hello, I know implementation of a tool like this one would be a little more complex than my last suggestion however, it would make the RP all the much better. Currently, I have a heavy feeling that police is overpowered, and any actions taken against them instantly gives you a warrant and a wanted level. The problem is that if let's say I have 1 police and i mug him but he tries to arrest me, so I shoot him, since he is the only witness, the wanted level should not be given.

What I am saying is remove the wanted/warrant as soon as you shoot government officials. Instead, remove it with a sort of camera, but for police that can highlight players in sight and select them, and launch a popup that allows the police officer to write wanted/warrant reason. This popup should be clickable with the mouse only while pressing f3 for example, to allow the police officer to run behind cover, instead of instantly typign in criminals' sight. The tool would look like the attached image where i took a camera photo and the person aimed at is highlighted.

However, if the police officer dies in the process of issuing wanted level, the tool needs to automatically close to allow for witness elimination situations.

-

For RP reasons, currently the wanted system is metagaming favorising cops, and players can't do anything about it, I think cops are already strong enough as they have the FBI, SWAT and Troopers, and need this balancing change that makes it more enjoyable for Cops and Criminals, without being as tedious as GTA RP where the only way of knowing criminals, is by recognizing the called out description. (Which is impossible on the server since cosmetic customization doesn't exist.)

-

Marginally better RP

-

This tool is mainly used to aid Criminals, so they can suppress witnesses, like in real life, especially when cops on the server don't carry dashcams and when dead can't communicate on radio.

-

Down here :). Have good day, I know this is hard to implement, but if possible with your devs, would be amazing.

Inked20211119005633_1_LI.jpg

Untitled.png

i mean yes it would help with RP but you also need a to find a plugin or code a plugin such as the one that you are looking for as the current plugin i believe is more of a whitelist thing so when a whitelisted job aka any gov job receives any damage from any player they are automatically wanted by the system and plus if this plugin was added we would have to do actual investigation work  

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

- Support

This is PoliceRP so yes police are the main part of the game

No content 

Current system is fine

no  f o r m a t

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 11/20/2021 at 1:18 AM, 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 said:

- Support

No content 

Current system is fine

no  f o r m a t

If I were you I would suggest starting to play on the government jobs to fully understand why our current system works. Heavy -support

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

- Support

No content 

Current system is fine

no  f o r m a t

No reason to change

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

- Support

No content 

Current system is fine

no  f o r m a t

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

On 11/20/2021 at 4:18 PM, 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 said:

- Support

No content 

Current system is fine

no  f o r m a t

Yea, No.

This would be a waste of SMTs time.

It would also probably cause quite a bit of lag.

Edited by Darby