Sir Azrael

Should I be the Eighth?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the eighth brother

• Yes [Please Explain
    • no [Please explain]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Overseer  Azrael

2. What Regiment are you applying for? IQ Vice Commander Eighth Brother

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a vice commander to this branch because I have the dedication, passion, experience, availability and knowledge for the Inquisitor branch. I started as an inquisitor on  8/22/2021 to reaching overseer on 11/6/2021 and through out that time, I have set for the inquisitor role to be my main and only life within the server.

My time on the Inquisitor life: I have made many friends within the branch and have built strong and serious relationships within them. I have learnt many things from both the lords and high IQ command and with what I have been taught I teach to both new and experienced players. I am very cooperative from following orders from high command and If given a task I always ensure to complete it and not to delay it.

I am confident within leading a group big or small to battle and plus to ensure all troops and inquisitors enjoy there time within the battles or RP scenarios from being interrogations to collecting and receiving holocrons. 

My biggest attribute about me is I will always defend, support and encourage the IQ branch to be more active. From correcting and fixing conflict to ensuring everyone is having a fun time on the job but to also remind them that we are to be serious at all times.  

My goal as a vice commander is to be a true leader. I want to inspire people to join IQ and give a reason why they should. I want to build relationships, loyalty and trust with my fellow members both in and out the branches. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

488:13 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/976353529

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose is to keep your branch active, support new and old players and to guide them to the correct path to reaching a higher goal.  Commanders should always find ways to promote the branch and have it grow to allow players to experience the aspect of a inquisitor

As commander you are to remain serious at all times. Hand out rewards for good and behaved players and to discipline and give out punishments to any player that decides to disobey the rules set on the upon the SOP. Commanders are to watch fellow troops, keep notes and acknowledge all activates and behaviours you have seen.

Commanders are to keep fairly active to allow players to receive the right acknowledgement and to show that the branch is active and always looking for new members.

Commanders are to ensure troops to not break both server and in game rules. If they catch players breaking them punishments are to be given to ensure their behaviour is corrected and noted for future references. They are also to track peoples play time to see who is active and who is inactive within the branch and are also to fill out roster updates and look for peoples LOA/ROA'S. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am very disciplined, strict and understanding. Whilst I take no tolerance to bad behaviour I do my best to confront the issue, fix it, sort it and resolve the problems from happening again. 

I believe I am a great candidate to receive the role of vice commander as I am trusted and have many hours and time within the inquisitor branch. 

If given the role as vice commander I promise to ensure all troops from both purge and inquisitor are given fair chances like receiving lord trials to acknowledging good behaviours and keeping track with activity within the branch. 

7. How often can you be Online? : 3 to 5+ hours everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings

Edited by Sir Azrael

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

• Sir Azrael changed the title to Azrael IQ Eighth Brother Application:

+Support
Very Mature
Good with passive RP
Great at leading on purge&IQ to passive RP in interrogations I host
Trustworthy
Offers advice whenever asked

Genuinely cares about the battalion
Good Size application
Extensive Knowledge of the rules and regulations of IQ and has the capacity to enforce them
Great dude
Easy to talk to
Does Initiate trainings whenever the time arises
Is a current IQ Overseer
Knows what he's talking about
Great help to Apprentices and Lords etc

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

32 minutes ago, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Very Mature
Good with passive RP
Trustworthy

Good Size application
Extensive Knowledge of the rules and regulations of IQ and has the capacity to enforce them
Great dude
Easy to talk to
Is a current IQ Overseer

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Very Mature
Good with passive RP
Trustworthy

Good Size application
Great dude
Easy to talk to
Is a current IQ Overseer

This dude is awesome!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

2 hours ago, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Very Mature
Good with passive RP
Trustworthy

Good Size application
Great dude
Easy to talk to
Is a current IQ Overseer

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

4 hours ago, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Very Mature
Good with passive RP
Trustworthy

Good Size application
Great dude
Easy to talk to
Is a current IQ Overseer

Good luck Azrael!

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

7 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Overseer  Azrael

2. What Regiment are you applying for? IQ Vice Commander Eighth Brother

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a vice commander to this branch because I have the dedication, passion, experience, availability and knowledge for the Inquisitor branch. I started as an inquisitor on  8/22/2021 to reaching overseer on 11/6/2021 and through out that time, I have set for the inquisitor role to be my main and only life within the server.

My time on the Inquisitor life: I have made many friends within the branch and have built strong and serious relationships within them. I have learnt many things from both the lords and high IQ command and with what I have been taught I teach to both new and experienced players. I am very cooperative from following orders from high command and If given a task I always ensure to complete it and not to delay it.

I am confident within leading a group big or small to battle and plus to ensure all troops and inquisitors enjoy there time within the battles or RP scenarios from being interrogations to collecting and receiving holocrons. 

My biggest attribute about me is I will always defend, support and encourage the IQ branch to be more active. From correcting and fixing conflict to ensuring everyone is having a fun time on the job but to also remind them that we are to be serious at all times.  

My goal as a vice commander is to be a true leader. I want to inspire people to join IQ and give a reason why they should. I want to build relationships, loyalty and trust with my fellow members both in and out the branches. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

488:13 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/976353529

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose is to keep your branch active, support new and old players and to guide them to the correct path to reaching a higher goal.  Commanders should always find ways to promote the branch and have it grow to allow players to experience the aspect of a inquisitor

As commander you are to remain serious at all times. Hand out rewards for good and behaved players and to discipline and give out punishments to any player that decides to disobey the rules set on the upon the SOP. Commanders are to watch fellow troops, keep notes and acknowledge all activates and behaviours you have seen.

Commanders are to keep fairly active to allow players to receive the right acknowledgement and to show that the branch is active and always looking for new members.

Commanders are to ensure troops to not break both server and in game rules. If they catch players breaking them punishments are to be given to ensure their behaviour is corrected and noted for future references. They are also to track peoples play time to see who is active and who is inactive within the branch and are also to fill out roster updates and look for peoples LOA/ROA'S. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am very disciplined, strict and understanding. Whilst I take no tolerance to bad behaviour I do my best to confront the issue, fix it, sort it and resolve the problems from happening again. 

I believe I am a great candidate to receive the role of vice commander as I am trusted and have many hours and time within the inquisitor branch. 

If given the role as vice commander I promise to ensure all troops from both purge and inquisitor are given fair chances like receiving lord trials to acknowledging good behaviours and keeping track with activity within the branch. 

7. How often can you be Online? : 3 to 5+ hours everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings

Huge +Support!
So glad to see you applying for Eighth Brother!

Edited by Corrupted

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 11/17/2021 at 3:54 PM, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Very Mature
Good with passive RP
Trustworthy

Good Size application
Great dude
Easy to talk to
Is a current IQ Overseer

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

On 11/17/2021 at 8:54 PM, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+Support
Very Mature
Good with passive RP
Trustworthy

Good Size application
Great dude
Easy to talk to
Is a current IQ Overseer

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

• bop locked this topic