Brand's Starfighter Vice Marshall Application- Accepted

Brand

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trusted with the rank of Vice Marshall?

• Yes (Please state why)
    • No (Please state why)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF GC GSL Brand 1468

What Regiment are you applying for?

The Imperial Starfighter Corps

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the Vice Marshall of the Starfighter corps for many reasons, some of them being the fact that I am very dedicated to the regiment, I have worked my way up to Major and I do my job and make sure everybody else does theirs. I rejoined the Starfighter Corps mid September and have been extremely active since then, with the exception of me going on ROA 1 time for about 2 weeks. I want to be Vice Marshall because I honestly just love all of SF and I want to help it to the best of my abilities, although I may not be the best command member (Compared to Given and Manjini) I definitely think that I can assist in helping SF grow as a whole and can be a great addition to the SF Command team and bring new and fresh ideas to the table for SF.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I have Six Weeks of playtime on the server.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/953644864

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

In my eyes, the main purpose of a Commander is to help the regiment grow and become the best that it possibly can, they are in charge of keeping documents up to date so that way there is no confusion. They are to work very closely with SF Officers and command, and ask for feedback on certain things within SF (Battalion suggestions and Document updates) And they should always be there to assist anyone within SF, including the command team. They are needed in order to keep everyone in line and make sure nobody gets into any trouble.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be a Vice Marshall due to my experience, I have been in Starfighters 3 times in total. And 2 of those times I have made it to MAJ. I was in SF for 6 Consecutive months before leaving in July. I rejoined SF due to it's state, the Vice Marshall at the time was not doing anything in order to help the battalion and let it fall to pieces, I joined mainly so I could help do something about it due to my prior knowledge as an Starfighter Major. I rejoined and have worked with everyone within the battalion to bring it back to its current state. I have worked very hard for my position and I am forever grateful for the chances I have been given within this regiment, I wouldn't trade SF for the world.

How often can you be Online? :

On weekends, I can be active from 10am EST - 12am EST

On weekdays, I can be active from 7/8pm EST - 10pm EST due to school.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 3 warnings, Image linked below.

https://gyazo.com/2cf4fc6ac4104145b793cc45d304372e

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has and shows dedication to the battalion

+Is improving SF not only in activity but also does sims

+And over all shows what a Major should be!

+Has experience as he was the person who trained me along time ago

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+Is lead in 1 of the squadron not only in cobra he hit Vice Lead but also he has hit Lead in Gladius and also Captain in Sentry

+Has had command experience

+Is trusted as a staff member

+has a lot to show

-/+support

-Sometimes can be a minge, but he learns and stops, there is always time to help out But for my eyes he has grown more than many people, But of course we always all have are times, but brand is learning and getting feedback, and even as a command member getting feedback is a daily, but how you embrace that feedback makes you a good command member or a bad one, and in my eyes and also via the actual proof, he is embracing the feedback in a good way, meaning he can be a good command member. 

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

Edited by Vice Marshall Manjini
  • Heart-Eyes 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

7 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+Is lead in 1 of the squadron not only in cobra he hit Vice Lead but also he has hit Lead in Gladius and also Captain in Sentry

+has a lot to show

-/+support

-Sometimes can be a minge, but he learns and stops, there is always time to help out But for my eyes he has grown more than many people, But of course we always all have are times, but brand is learning and getting feedback, and even as a command member getting feedback is a daily, but how you embrace that feedback makes you a good command member or a bad one, and in my eyes and also via the actual proof, he is embracing the feedback in a good way, meaning he can be a good command member. 

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

Can we kiss maybe 👉👈 😘🥵😘🥵😘😏

• Heart-Eyes 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

8 minutes ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+has a lot to show

-/+support

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

Couldn't say it any better 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+has a lot to show

-/+support

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

Definitely qualified for the position, Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

12 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+has a lot to show

-/+support

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

• Gaminglight Love 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

+Support

• One of the most dependable SF leaders around
  • Clearly loyal to SF and serious about improving it
  • Knows when to have fun and when to be serious
  • Leads by example
  • Strong activity

I strongly believe that Brand would be an excellent addition to the SF command team.

Good luck!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

20 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+has a lot to show

-/+support

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

I believe brand would be an excellent Vice Marshall and is definitely ready for it.

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

22 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+has a lot to show

-/+support

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

Brand Da Goat 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

11 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+Support

• Leads by example
  • Strong activity

I strongly believe that Brand would be an excellent addition to the SF command team.

Good luck!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/14/2021 at 3:37 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

-/+support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/14/2021 at 1:21 PM, M A N D O said:

+Support

• Leads by example
  • Strong activity

Good luck!

I believe Brand is ready for the position and would make an excellent Vice Marshall.

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

On 11/14/2021 at 5:37 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+has a lot to show

-/+support

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 11/13/2021 at 7:37 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Good app

+Active

+Has gotten feed back

+Has been major 2 times

+has a lot to show

-/+support

Good luck brand!

-Vice Marshall manjini

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 11/14/2021 at 1:21 PM, M A N D O said:

+Support

• Leads by example
  • Strong activity

Good luck!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)