10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be RRH?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: PieLard

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:93580220

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 SM

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Wherever needed most.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 0image.thumb.png.dae1e9dc0314a659170449a995e67b24.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

RRH seems to be a very interesting branch that does some interesting things and I wish to take part in some of the shenanigans. There also is a time and a place for these shenanigans, that is takes into consideration before attempting such things. When RRH gets down to business, then you better watch out. RRH's attitude when it comes to getting stuff done is something I deeply respect. RRH has a perfect balance of fun and the ability to provide a benefit for the site as a whole.

Why should we accept you:

If you know me, then you know that I am very active. I am on probably at least 4 hours per day. RRH's activity has been kind of meh lately. They have been getting better but I want to help RRH come back up in its activity just like in the good old days of Alpha-1. I am a staff member of the server, so I already have proven that I am able to handle responsibilities above those of a normal player. As a Nu7 SM I have also shown that I have the knowledge and will power to do my job right. I believe this is the next step for me to take and I hope you agree.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

+/--

-Active

-Good at aiming

-Knows when to be serious

-Dedicated to all branches they're in

-Short app

Overall: Seems pretty alright for it, however the app was short and some of the reasoning alright.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

8 hours ago, Williams said:

+/--

-Active

-Good at aiming

-Friendly & Funny Person

-Short app

Overall: Seems pretty alright for it, however the app was short and some of the reasoning alright.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

17 hours ago, Williams said:

+/--

-Active

-Good at aiming

-Short app

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+/-  Support

+ nice guy

+ good activity

-Short app

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-Support

Really low quality app

Had a long window in which I have not seen you

Many other apps are better and more appealing

Staff does not reflect ability to have more power then regular players, many "regular players" have made it to extremely high ranks thus the ability for one to have staff doesn't make them able to have more power than others. 

- Alpha 6

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Staff does not reflect ability to have more power then regular players, many "regular players" have made it to extremely high ranks thus the ability for one to have staff doesn't make them able to have more power than others. 

Never said anything about my ability to have more power but its something to prove that I am able to handle the responsibility's that come with the job. This whole sentence makes no sense to me and just seems very picky.

Had a long window in which I have not seen you

Idk man. I have been more active then ever to be honest. Also I talked to you like Saturday...

Many other apps are better and more appealing

Really low quality app

These are matters of opinion so I will not comment on them.

On 11/13/2021 at 6:06 PM, Williams said:

-Short app

There is word requirement so it is hard to judge what an expectable length for an the app would be. In the event I am denied I will 100% lengthen the application.  

Edited by PieLard

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 6:33 PM, PieLard said:

Never said anything about my ability to have more power but its something to prove that I am able to handle the responsibility's that come with the job. This whole sentence makes no sense to me and just seems very picky.

Idk man. I have been more active then ever to be honest. Also I talked to you like Saturday...

These are matters of opinion so I will not comment on them.

There is word requirement so it is hard to judge what an expectable length for an the app would be. In the event I am denied I will 100% lengthen the application.  

After being on I find that I was wrong in most of these area's or at least you have massively changed.

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic