Brunos RRH application.

helio8

In Game Name: CI PVT Brune/MTF Nu7 PVT Bruno DEAD.

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427):STEAM_0:0:183151747

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:CI PVT Brune, MTF Nu7 PVT Bruno DEAD

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:Any, I like to guard any O5, I like also being indifference to any job I guard anyone I Can find plus I love just doing my job regardless if the person is bad or not, my job is not to judge people but to guard people unless the job became very hostile, I would not question anyone who I'm guarding.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

20211113144731_1.thumb.jpg.9b959fd479210bd412c8c24f063e3d68.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Because I love being in one SF for the first time in the servers plus I have been in this servers since RRH was called Alpha-1 so I have experience talking to them plus I have been two times Nu7 and one time CI, I know how the site works and how the SCPS works also how the guns works, so I can work effectively to protect my VIP and etc.

Why should we accept you: I have experience with the servers plus I have been in this server for like 3 to 4 years so I know how the servers works and only have 3 warnings and I never got banned before plus I have experience how both the foundation and CI works and how the GENSEC works for being alot of time before in gensec before becoming Nu7.

+/-Support
- Has been on the server for a good amount of time

- only has 3 warns from being on the server for over 3 years

-haven't seen him in game.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

I hate to be this man but your application is very short

Even if you have played in the server 3 years ago, I think you don't have a lot of experience since you are only a PVT in CI and Nu7

I never saw you in game, it is maybe me who don't remember everyone but I think I never saw you

One good point is only 3 warns, its ok

I think you need to grind the ranks a little bit and after, him sure you would be a super candidate

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Support 

Not able to match other contestant 

App overall is Low effort

- Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/-Support

-Low Ranking

-Short App/low effort

-Active almost everyday, A little in Nu7

-Overall seems to need more effort put into the app, can be dedicated to the branches he's in, put more thought into your application and try to up a bit more in your ranks.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

On 11/18/2021 at 5:10 PM, Williams said:

-Support

-Low Ranking

-Short App/low effort

-Active almost everyday, A little in Nu7

-Overall seems to need more effort put into the app, can be dedicated to the branches he's in, put more thought into your application and try to up a bit more in your ranks.

Yea i would say wait a bit and get to be a little more known in the community 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 Week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic