Stormtrooper Officer Application

Timber_Wolf_one

Poll for Officer  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see me as an officer?

• Yes
    • No

1.What's your in game name?: PEEK

2.Whats your steam id?:  STEAM_0:0:449111178

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes I have read over it multiple times.

4.How long have you been on the server: Around 2 weeks maybe a little bit more overall.

5.How many warns do you have?: 0 warns

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph) The reason I would like to become a 2LT Officer rank is because I would like to try to be able to have more perms within ST to improve the battalion more. I would like to add to the ranks of officers and have more active people get on and be able to add within our sub battalions and improve its activity as well. Adding on If I were to be selected to be a 2LT I would be able to contribute not only activity and loyalty to the battalion, but also contributing towards sims more often and giving the lower rank ST's something to do as well within RP as well. And with not too many officers being on ST I would be able to promote those that are enlisted that I see do a very good job either in events or missions as sometimes there are no officers on to be able to promote the lower ranking st's that have done an exceptional job within our battalion either during late hours or early hours. 

7.What Timezone are you?: CST (Central)

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph) I myself think I am a good fit when commanding ST's only when I need to as I'm currently a NCO during events when there is a lack of orders put out/no officers on. As I know what our prioritization is as ST's during events and what we need to be doing and attacking/defending. I can usually tell between a ST minge and someone on ST who wants to play the server and go through the regiment and I usually treat those with respect as well as some minges but to an extent as I will treat everyone fair and equal unless they clearly show they don't care about the battalion or server. Also when no events or missions are happening I would say I do a decent job on having them either go guard a point or get setup during a pdb and also during events having them go to the right defcon areas that st's are supposed to be guarding . 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph) What makes me stand out the most from other applicants I would say would be that I genuinely have a drive to try to improve the regiment as much and as best as possible. And I have dedication when it comes to improving things as well as wanting the battalions to improve and have more of a reason to exist other than to be a different class. Also I am not afraid to do what it takes whether it means having to use all my gc to rewards st's in sims or do multiple tryouts to help increase a sub battalions numbers or even having to stay extremely active in the battalion to help get it moving more. Also I have a keen eye on people and am well in seeing who does well whether that be in seeing how they are preforming or making sure they are doing something that would be enough to fill things like activity logs. I also will not give up on this battalion, even if it is at its lowest I will strive for it to be the best to make it stand out more than all the other battalions no matter how many people think they may see it as bad. And I would like to have its appearance changed from having only mingy st's to having that be a more rare occurrence as it could be hard but is possible so we can make stormtroopers look more professional and organized whether that be in battle or on the ISD simply patrolling.  Not only that but I may not have too much leadership experience on this server but I have had many different leadership experiences on separate servers. Such as coordinating with multiple squads of people to have a certain objective done and being able to lead them in different ways whether that be against attacking or defending. I also have the experience on whether knowing someone should deserve a promotion depending on their work and dedication and how well they follow and listen to orders.

Edited by Timber_Wolf_one

On 11/9/2021 at 5:05 PM, Krieg Guardsman said:

Ignore this ^^^

7 minutes ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- Good application 

- seems like a good fit for Officer 

- never see you before but your battle metric said your active so probably time zones 

Good luck 👍 

Edited by Donovan 1973

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

- Just got SFC

- Got Cooldown skipped 4 times

Peek is an incredible NCO he really is. But  he has been cool down skipped a lot of times I think he needs more time in stormtroopers.

Shore LTCOL Kurt / CO Josef

Edited by Mystery RHC

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

4 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- Good application 

- never see you before but your battle metric said your active so probably time zones 

Good luck 👍 

out of all the SHORE NCOs you have been the most active and have taken leadership nearly every time i have seen you on. Big +support

On 11/13/2021 at 4:26 AM, RonJon said:

+ support 

- Good application 

Good luck  

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

ACCEPTED

Stormtrooper Command believes that you are fit for this position and has accepted your application!

Speak with a Vice Commander+ whenever you're ready.

~ Stormtrooper Commander Grim

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim