Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:
2 weeks almost 3.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:
CI 2LT DHLS/E11 CPL/Maintenance Journeyman

What is your timezone?: 
GMT+1

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 
No, but I want to start somewhere and I think that this place is the perfect one for me.

How Active are you? (1/10):
 9 (I usually play during the off hours)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 
(All of these warns are on SCP-RP)
Prop abuse,self explanatory,I got it on November 5 19:53 (GMT+1) 2019 or 2020, the year cuts off on the warn menu.

Propminge/abuse,I didn't learn from my mistakes and only 4 days later I got warned again,I got on November 9 (16:08 GMT+1) 2019 or 2020.

FailRP/Metagame as Dr. Bright | Calling D4 by their Redacted Names, when I got gold I immediatly got on Dr. Bright and I found a D4 member, so I thought it would be funny to call the D4 by their redacted name and I got warned. It's not funny to annoy D4 members, they did nothing to deserve it. I got it on October 30 (18:23 GMT+1) 2021.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
I want to be part of the Event Team since during the off hours, the server is absurdly boring as no one is on and Event Team never hosts any Events, so I'll try my best as Event Team to help players have some fun. Also,as I'm command in CI, I want to be Event Team to host PTs and make CI a bit more fun, I'm also extremely active, even though I'm a student I try to be as active as I can by either AFKing or actually playing, I want to help the server grow and make it become the first server on the SCP-RP leaderboard, and this would make Gaminglight a hell lot more fun, as more players = better events = more fun. I'm also kinda good building stuff and I'm very creative which would help a lot when I'm doing events, even when I'm , while I'm doing other stuff apart from playing, I think about what events I could do if I was ET. As an ET, I'll try to host events everyday or almost everday (I might not always be doing events because of personal issues and because I want to, well, play) and rank up as ET and host better and more fun events. And if you think "Well, how are you gonna host events during the off hours if no ETs are on?) thing is, I already thought about that, most ETs seem to stay away from doing events because they have an idea for an event but can't execute it because they have no one that can supervise them, and that's exactly why I want to join ET (I mean, mostly because I want to host events and let people have fun), helping other fellow ET members who spent hours writing their apply and are trying to show activity but getting inevitably removed from the ET because they couldn't do 3 events per week, and I want to help those people that are also helping other players have fun. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Unknown alien species
Near the E4 button I would create a big rectangle where the event would take place; in this event,there would be 2 teams, the soldiers and the alien.
To decide who would be the alien, there would be a roll off (Unless there's only one person that wants to be the alien) between all of the participants and the highest roll would be the alien.
The soldiers would be brought to the Echo-5 raid warehouse (As long as no one is doing an Echo-5 raid) and the ET would explain to the soldiers that there have been disappearances and sightings of a strange humanoid entity in the forest and that they have been chosen to terminate the entity. The soldiers would be given the next weapons and hp/armor: 150 HP, 175 armor, M4A1 Iron, Knife, USP-S and Fragmentation grenades (If possible).
The alien would get: Raptor/Zombie claws V2, 1500 HP (May get more or less depending on the amount of players), no armor, 500 sprint speed (Same as 939).
Then, the soldiers would get brought to the event area and would have 2 minutes to find a safe spot where they can shoot the alien, and after that, the alien and the soldiers would fight to death, the winning team would be awarded 500-750 XP.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I've read it several times while writing this application.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-5000 - "Why?"
I love this SCP because of it's lore, how the fate of an innocent man suddenly turns into the possibly worst fate ever, living only to give a mysterious briefcase that appeared out of nowhere to a highly dangerous SCP, and how the foundation's objective changed from protecting humanity to ending all human life for seemingly no reason, this SCP is extremely intriguing and if you haven't read it, do it, it's worth your time. 

Garry's Mod 08_11_2021 20_07_48.png

Edited by Diz

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+Support
-Good guy (cap)
-Nice ET app
-Active
-Kinda smells tho

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

2 hours ago, new rowphin said:

+ Support

Pros

- Nice guy 

- Event is sort of mediocre, but overall decently creative 

Cons

- Tiny Minge

+ Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

5 hours ago, Diz said:

DIZ NU-
User Diz has been banned from this community.

In the future I would deviate from replying unless responding to a -support 

Though I must say I believe diz would be a decent applicant 

+Support 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Application Denied
Thank you for showing interest in the SCP-RP Event Team!

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application at the current time. This could be due to your application, behavior, experience, feedback, or other unstated reasons.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.