Herrmans community resignation

Herrman

Wow dude. You miss me? This is why you are going to hell. I'll miss you man. You'll come back they all do. Love ya dude. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Head Admin

Damn, I was not expecting to see this post for a long while. I really got to say that the server is going to be different without you around all the time, but it's good to hear that your taking the time to take care of yourself and your mental state.

Hopefully you'll come around every now and again to visit us all in TS or in-game, but I really got to say thank you for the memories Herrman, and I wish you all the best going forward!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Damn was not expecting this, sucks to see u go from the community you will be truly missed lots! 😞 It wont be the same without you around when u leave but I do hope everything is okay and goes well for u and u get better! Good luck to u in the future! 🙂 

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 11/4/2021 at 11:52 PM, Yobo said:

Denied Do Not Leave

PD is gonna be different without you. Goodluck man you will be missed

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

I just joined this community man like yesterday, and bruh kind of sad to see you go even though I didn't even really know you but you were like the first guy I met on the server I felt really welcome, and I thank you for that.

Edited by Fitz
quick fix

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

On 11/4/2021 at 10:22 PM, Tactical said:

ay man i don't usually wright long things BUT, when i met you i immediately thought you were swagger souls, i remember calling you swagger souls and you getting angry with me and calling me some funny British names, i also remember our private chats that lasted about 34.98 seconds, they were the best chats tho. u will be missed A LOT but everyone has your back. u have been a great guy from when i first met u until now, and u will always be a great guy in the future. head up big dawg  come play again soon and message me whenever you want to i am always open for a chat much love dude ❤️ 

when tac thinks this is long :heart eyes:

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Damn dude, you were fun as hell. Even though you hated the fact I'm a furry, and sometimes annoying, you still were pretty fucking nice and chill. Hope everything goes well my dude, you well deserve a ceremony for retiring. 

-Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018