Drago's Gunnery Officer app

Big Drago

poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a Gunnery Officer

• YES
    • NO

What is your ingame name?: My in-game name is Drago.

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:576538062

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: I am currently an Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: I am applying to become a Gunnery Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Agent Kallus gave me permission.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 

With the ISD being compiled with various high profile state of the art weapon systems and consoles I feel as if my highly valued skill-set can come into play to better the Empire as a whole. Havoc is only capable of handling certain situations, and with my help I will be able to extend off of their main duties but aim towards a more combat-based scenario or field of work. Professionalism contributes to the general environment of Naval in the case of respect and integrity towards higher-ups. It displays experience and education. Maturity is important because an Officer must prove to be mature when apart of a specialty. The job of a Gunnery Officer deals with combat-based weaponry and high profile machinery, therefore, there is no room for immaturity on the field. Activity is important because an Officer must be contributing to his/her job and showing that they deserve it. There's no point in granting someone who refuses to be active a position within this workspace because they wouldn't be contributing anything to the Empire. Respect is important because it plays a part in being a higherup in Naval. Respect does not only apply to the higher ranking personnel of a battalion, but also the on-board crew and guests of the ISD. Respect in individuals grants a fair and equal responsibility for everyone to contribute to a better work flow. Performance is in the practical element of the job. If an Officer performs poorly, the purpose is lessened. Performance is a large factor in defining how well an Officer is at doing their job. Gunnery Officers should aim to perform higher than expectations in order to serve the Empire more effectively and prove that they deserve the job they have. Knowledge is a factor that is an important key to success in the field as well as with anything that you are tasked to. Knowledge applies to every single concept of the job. Knowing when to act and knowing about their job is one of the most important things a Gunnery Officer can have as a trait.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I can offer a level of maturity and a well-centered professional mindset, which is something that other candidates can't. Possessing these qualities is crucial and I can use them to my advantage when in a stressful situation, perhaps a situation where I'm tasked with making a decision that could make an impact on the ISD such as a last minute attack. Furthermore, my time will be devoted to my job as a Naval Gunnery Officer. Oversight and leadership skills are very present within my unique skill-set. Overall, I am a diligent person. I chose the word “diligent” as I am passionate about what I do. Thus, I am careful and fair when making an important decision. I have a lot of experience within this Server as currently I am inside as SF at the rank of Senior Flight Lieutenant  which is equivalent to 1LT. Being a part Starfighter   has taught me a lot of leadership and professionalism which can be applied to this job as well.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to protect the Empire insuring that no threats can be detected inside or outside the ISD that can harm the individuals onboard the ship. I want to join the few many who works inside of this specialty that is protecting our Naval, our Empire, and our Ship from outstanding threats. Getting to work as a Gunnery Officer is a way I can start gaining more experience within the Empire. Working as a Gunnery Officer is a chance not everyone gets to experience, as well as it is not for everyone.  I feel as this should be my next-step into familiarizing my name within the Empire in a good way as well as to build upon my current leadership skills and knowledge of Naval.

18 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

- Active
- We need gunnery officers
- Will help havoc out
- Good app

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

- Active
- Will help havoc out
- Good app

BEST OF LUCK!

AO LT Commander 
TGM/Moderator
Former: 2LT and GM0
KitChan-Kitty-Kitten!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 11/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

- Active
- Will help havoc out
- Good app

BEST OF LUCK!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

Denied

You may reapply in 1 week.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Shery locked this topic