Mary

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): 

STEAM_0:1:519066521

3. Rank:

Medic

4. Time on server:

About 8-9 weeks, give or take.

5. Total strikes ever received:

I think 1 for missing a meeting when I was in E-11.

6. How many warns do you have on GL:

Zero.

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    

Bison and Xnmora

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  

9-10, I will most likely be maining Medical from now on.

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     

Well for starters, I used to be an ACM a few months ago along with being (If I can remember correctly) a past Senior Medic. I was also in E-11 and RRH so I am very confident in my combat skills as far as fighting CI and d class go. I am also very good at protecting others while they are doing research or any other type of thing that might cause them to be able to be killed or kidnapped very easily. I can also be trusted to hold the rank/whitelist of an ACM because I am not one to ever RDM or break the rules. Now, I may minge with friends but I do know when to take my job seriously and cut the shit.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?

I would first ask in comms or the MTF where the CI were located in the site and depending on where they were, my reaction would be different. If the CI were near/in the medbay area, I would help to fight them and try to stop the raid all together. However, if the CI would in HCZ or EZ I would of course heal the CPL then the A1 so that I could go and fight with them.

Free From GL ❤️

Pog Mary is back!

+ Support

Very kind and talkative player.

Decent at combat.

I mean she's been in RRH, what else is there to say?

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png