wrong purchase made

Lite

I believe that you are unable to change it as it warns you approximately 2-3 times as to confirm that what you are buying is what you want. I would suggest reading over your order confirmation slip before confirming the purchase.

Note: I am not exactly sure on this but I believe that this happened before and the was no change given because of the reason above. (Unless I am thinking of another thing)(I am dumb)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Darby said:

I believe that you are unable to change it as it warns you approximately 2-3 times as to confirm that what you are buying is what you want. I would suggest reading over your order confirmation slip before confirming the purchase.

Note: I am not exactly sure on this but I believe that this happened before and the was no change given because of the reason above. (Unless I am thinking of another thing)(I am dumb)

Correct, no refunds. I once made the same mistake. But reverse, I tried getting custom CC addition and ended up buying 50 credits. Had to suck it up. But hey, now I have a cigarette swep and middle finger swep. lmao

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

10 minutes ago, ReaperLite said:

i dont see the problem they can see the date purchased its a simple change to 50 credits 

Can you talk to me in discord 

Some Weeb#5752

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG