Loaf's Forum Diplomat Application

Loaff

In-Game Name:

Loaf

Steam Name:

[GL] Loaf

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:196808892

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Senior Admin on SCP-RP.

How often are you online on the forums?

Multiple times a day, I have email alerts for multiple sections of the forums like ban appeals and the report center as well as individual posts I'm interested in.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

Although I have no experience in a real administrative position on a forum, I accept applications within the branch I lead on the forums on a weekly basis, so I have gotten good at writing announcement comments. Aside from this, my achievement of becoming head of a branch speaks for itself in terms of responsibility, as well as my rank of Senior Admin in terms of loyalty and trust. With nearly a year of experience in command and half a year of staff experience, I can confidently say I am a fit choice for the Forum Diplomats.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

You have to make some tough decisions as high command, things like removing or striking your friends and people you know. I must be impartial at all times as staff, and Senior Admins are held to a very high standard in this regard. I always do my very best to be unbiased in all the professional situations I'm in, and if I know that I will be incapable of doing so I call someone else to take over to prevent my bias from getting in the way of justice.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would first take screenshots of the spam posts before hiding them and forwarding the screenshots to the Head Diplomat. I would warn the user to cease spamming while doing this, informing them that should they continue their punishment will harshen.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? 

I would make an announcement in the topic informing all users that comments should be kept to a -/+ support only, and that further arguments or off topic posts will result in the thread being locked for SMT review. I would then monitor the thread for further off topic posts or arguments. If said posts continue, I will post a final message announcing that the thread will be locked until SMT reviews it.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

Quite Active on the Forums

Is a good Staff Member within SCP-RP

Is a Senior Admin

Good answers in Scenario Questions

Trusted within the Community

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

14 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support

Is a Senior Admin

Also my favorite Loaf of bread!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

15 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support

Is a Senior Admin

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥