!stuck command - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? - the possible addition of the !stuck or /stuck command

How would this change better the server? - 
My idea is mainly a command that would tp you back to your last grounded position,mainly if your stuck in the ground / world or stuck in someone elses prop

It would need to take 5 seconds to confirm your stuck/delay till it sends you back to your last grounded location (not sure if this is possible,but i remeber seeing it somewhere before)

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none other then people trying to exploit it

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - non

+Support

Seems easy enough to implement, no reason it shouldn’t be added as it saves staff’s time of grabbing a sit just for it to last 3 seconds. 

Just make sure it couldn’t be exploited to get through the map

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

iunno man, a stuck sit is easy quota

Until someone makes the step bro joke for the 400x time.

• Laughing 2

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

2 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+/- I'm Going to be honest I LOVE servers with this command although there are some downsides. 
-Exploits
-Using it to get out of a RP scenario
-Rules In the MOTD need to be added  
-It might not even work

-No admin Needed
-helps alot with admin sits

-Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 2 weeks later...