• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name?

Bop

Steam Name:

[GL] Bop?

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:85237707

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

I am an Administrator & Gamemaster on Imperial RP

How often are you online on the forums?

I am consecutively on the forums everyday and I check about 5 - 6 times a day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe that I have qualified for this position for a multitude of reasons. I am a all around well known member of the community. I have been trusted with multiple high ranks that take a lot of trust to give. I am an administrator as well as a member of high command.

I have been staff for a long time, as well as apart of the game master team. I would like to extend my experience into becoming a forum diplomat. The experience I have gained from being a command member multiple times helps in this. I also have experience dealing with others not just through this community but in real life situations as well. I have watched how other forum diplomats conduct. With all that has been stated, I believe that I am qualified for this position of forum diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would consider myself to have good judgment. As stated earlier in this application, I have had a multitude of command experiences. With those experiences, I have acclimated enough experience that I can say that I have good judgment. I am an Admin on Imperial RP as well as a Marshal Commander (High Command). The only reason I have acquired these ranks is from that good judgment. Along with achieving this rank, you have to make a lot of hard choices. With the power that I hold as high command, I must stay unbiased at all times and still deal punishments to people that I consider friends. No matter who they are, I must give them a punishment that befits the diversion of the rules. There have been multiple occasions that I have had to make these hard decisions and give punishments to my friends. These punishments that I have given vary, one of them resulted in a removal.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

The first thing I would do when having to handle this situation is to message the user on the forums to stop spamming. After messaging this user, I would find out which server this user was banned from. Once I find out what server they were banned from, I would then message them the link to the ban appeal section pertaining to their server. If the user continued to do this and ignored what I have told them, I would hide their posts and contact a head diplomat, sending evidence and explaining them the situation.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

If I were to see two users argue over a warning appeal I would send a forums diplomat message, contents of the message will include to leave all comments to + or - supports only. If the arguments included comments that were toxic I would then hide the post and contact the Head Diplomat. If arguments continued past this point I would then lock the post and message the Head Diplomat on why I did this.

Edited by bop

+ Support 

-Good Application 
-Good Person
-Trusted

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• bop changed the title to Bop's Forum Diplomat Application
  • Head of Staff

+Support
Active
Trustworthy
Great guy
Great staff member
Would make a good forums diplomat

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

7 hours ago, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

+ Support 

-Good Application 
-Good Person
-Trusted

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥