Sorry to the community

Zigmund

Today is the end of a two week ban that started on Monday 2 weeks ago, I had some dumb and stupid actions that lead to this instance, Wanted to say sorry to the community but a couple people in specific @Deathboy, @balloonhail4979, Jimmy James, @Chad B. I wanted to say sorry for my actions the night before my ban and the way I acted, I wanted to say sorry to the staff team for my actions on job and also sorry to the server for my actions

Now on a side note i will be coming back as a changed player and will think of my actions

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

I'm glad to hear that you will be coming back as a changed person. From what I saw that night was in some way is understandable in a sense of that you were leaving staff and maybe the community from what it looked liked. But it's just my job to uphold server rules and as such you did receive the punishment that you did and I do hope that you did learn a lesson from your actions and will act upon them. I myself can understand "Minge Hour" which is when the server pop is down and there is little to no staff on but when you are brought to several sits and told to follow the rules and you don't it's frustrating especially when it's coming from a staff member. I digress I'm glad that you're back and are still apart of the community I hope you do learn from this experience and grow from it. I hope to see you on the server every once in a while and RP together but till then have a good one.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

sad to see you go

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

2 hours ago, OFC Mar said:

sad to see you go

he didn't go anywhere he is literally on the server rn mar 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

It’s alright we all make mistakes but it’s nice to see that you can see that you make one and are willing to improve

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

17 minutes ago, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

It’s alright we all make mistakes but it’s nice to see that you can see that you make one and are willing to improve

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL