Phantom Hunter - Ban Request- Accepted

Mr Yobo

Your In-game: Mr Yobo

The player's name in-game: Phantom Hunter

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:76749187

What did the player do: Racism (Player - Player)

Evidence (REQUIRED): **CAUTION RACISM**
 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899648756872523806/899650808159813703/Sayonara_Nigga.mp4

What do you believe should happen to the player: 1 Week Ban

Any extra information: Player has 2 Hours on the server. A sit was made against this player. I warned them already.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support 

Next time you could DM a Admin or Senior admin on discord for ban. If you have evidence you could also you the JMT channel in the staff discord. Reports on the forums take a few days and using discord will get them banned more quickly.

50 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

sayonara to him for a week

8 minutes ago, Sourg said:

+Support 

Next time you could DM a Admin or Senior admin on discord for ban. If you have evidence you could also you the JMT channel in the staff discord. Reports on the forums take a few days and using discord will get them banned more quickly.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

2 hours ago, Sourg said:

+Support 

Yes while that does work if their is no admin or Senior admin available nor JMT. the forums works just as well so its fine 

nonetheless + support its pretty clear 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

4 hours ago, Sourg said:

+Support 

No other staff was online at the time, and I did message staff members. 
I was instructed by SMT to place this here after originally doing it in requesting JMT.
Please don't assume I didn't seek other options next time as it makes me look bad.

Edited by Yobo
  • Like 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

No other staff was online at the time, and I did message staff members. 
I was instructed by SMT to place this here after originally doing it in requesting JMT.
Please don't assume I didn't seek other options next time as it makes me look bad.

The forums is a way you can post a ban request. You have done nothing wrong. From staff handbook under Admin "Tasked with mentoring new staff members and assisting as needed. " I was trying to help and sorry if you took it as a negative message. That was not the intent. @Yobo

9 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

15 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

15 hours ago, Sponge The Great said:

+Support

This area is more targeted towards users that aren't staff, I believe all staff have their own request ban channel, regardless, definitely violates rules and needs to be banned.

You dont play on this server, Staff are meant to post stuff like this here...