Cloudzz Forum Diplomat Application

Cloudzz

Should I become a Forums Diplomat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a Forums Diplomat?

• Yes!
    • No.

In-Game Name:
Cloudzz

Steam Name:
[GL] zzduolC

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:518746522

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Senior Admin / ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums?
3 hours everyday  

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? 

I believe that I should be qualified for the Forum Diplomats team because from my time being in Staff I have always been interested in joining Forum Diplomat and also support. Also, I think that I am Qualified because I have a good positive attitude with everyone. Throughout this time I have seen lots of Forum Diplomats doing what they do and has inspired me to apply 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement?
If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would consider myself to have Good judgment because I have been helping as a Vice-Commander and I guess you could say that positions has a lot of difficult decisions to make. I've always had to make sure everyone in the battalion has been following Server and SOP rules and I've had to remove some people for those reason. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

If someone was spamming in various topics because he was banned on an Gaminglight server. I would first ask him to stop one time only. if he continues or seems confused I will help him by putting him in the right direction to the ban applies. If he continues spamming I would proceed to speak to the head of forum to issue a warning if it is applicable and if they start posting racism or Homophobia I would proceed to contact SMT on Discord or Team Speak.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would first give them 1 warning only to stop arguing on a post and keep it as - Support and + Support only and if they continue to argue after that I would have to be forced to lock the post and tell my higher-ups that I've done that and letting SMT decide whether to accept it or decline  

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

• Head of Staff

+Support!
Well known in the community
Trustworthy
Great staff member

Great guy
Would make a good forums diplomat!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/17/2021 at 11:16 PM, A Frog said:

+Support!
Trustworthy
Great staff member

Great guy

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/17/2021 at 10:16 PM, A Frog said:

+Support!
Trustworthy
Great staff member

Great guy

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 10/17/2021 at 11:16 PM, A Frog said:

+Support!
Trustworthy
Great staff member

Great guy

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥