• Yes
    • no

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: tiky

What is your steam name?: tiky

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:490073845

What is your discord username?:  tiky#1441

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (no

What date did you start playing on the community? June 12/2021 ?

What date did you make your forums account? July 17 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3 only in this server not Policerp

What is your donor rank? (Bronze)

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yea 

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time ( EST )

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? ( 150 words minimum )   I think I deserve the placement of ( Trail Moderator ) because I have been here for how many months um for 4 months but soon it will be 5 I have spent every day playing this server until each day I had to go to sleep plus I have met many different people plus command I have been in every Branch for a while expect e11 and Research the most time in a branch was Utility but yea. This rank is important to me because I want to be more in the community but as a funny admin, in this server I spent 821.7 hours in Gmod  because of the server and the people of this server. I have accidently killed some people that are you know funny I accidently killed Hoovy ( sorry ) in a elevator ( by the door plus it was my first time then he nuked e11 spawn) But thank you for looking at my application!  ( 158 words? )

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  If someone was Mass RDMing while the sit was in process I would tell whoever was cursing at me to calm down but if that person keeps cursing at me while I'd try to solve the situation I would tell a higher up only if they are on and ( not busy with anything ) the problem then I would ask them to put a 5 day ban because of Mass RDM and a formal warning plus the Disrespect of an admin.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? The first thing I would do is let each person in the staff sit to tell their part of the story but if someone interrupts  someone's part of the problem I would gag each of them expect the one speaking until their turn to say whatever happened was finished.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ( thank you is Danke in German)                                                                        Danke for reading my Application                                                                                 20211017170646_1.thumb.jpg.92f36b6fb13e8433d0ca255c8ed01212.jpg

Former SCS ME SVFTO

-Support

Low forums activity

Bad interactions with you

I don't think you are quite staff material yet

Application is really bad worded.

Good luck though!

Edited by DonJ I

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 minute ago, DonJ I said:

-Support

Low forums activity

Good luck though!

Also some part of your applications were quite useless, for example "I have accidently killed some people that are you know funny I accidently killed Hoovy ( sorry ) in a elevator ( by the door plus it was my first time then he nuked e11 spawn)"

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

15 minutes ago, agenttrigger007 said:

Trail - "a track made by passage especially through a wilderness."
Trial - "a test of the performance, qualities, or suitability of someone or something."
Source - merriam webster dictionary.

That can come of pretty disrespectful I would recommend keeping yourself polite, senior moderator when responding to applications.

-support as of now

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

50 minutes ago, agenttrigger007 said:

Trial - "a test of the performance, qualities, or suitability of someone or something."

bro this aint wikipedia 💀

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, agenttrigger007 said:

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

That can come of pretty disrespectful I would recommend keeping yourself polite, senior moderator when responding to applications.

^ that's not very civil.

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

6 hours ago, DonJ I said:

-Support

Low forums activity

Good luck though!

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

-Support

Not a lot of thought into why you would like to become a TMod

Poorly answered questions

Bad spelling and grammar 

Haven't seen you recently, although I haven't been on much myself

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

6 hours ago, ItzGray said:

-Support

Bad spelling and grammar 

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

On 10/17/2021 at 8:38 PM, Some Weeb said:

Its not disrespectful as I was informing him of a major mistake as is it very important to check what your going to say on a application. Sorry for any confusion as I can see how it can come of as rude and not polite. (I Edited it to fix the confusion)

Edited by agenttrigger007

On 10/17/2021 at 5:18 PM, DonJ I said:

-Support

Low forums activity

Good luck though!

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 10/18/2021 at 7:20 AM, ItzGray said:

-Support

Bad spelling and grammar 

Sry its -support.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021