Endersteve's Senior Command Application

Endersteve0331

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Endersteve0331

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:162785792

3. Roster Name?: Endersteve

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: September 4th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 5 and a half months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I do solemnly swear to faithfully uphold and defend the rules

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): The main reason I want to become a senior command member is so that I can better help members of security as well as security command. I also want to prove to myself and others that I have what it takes to serve them dutifully. It’s not about the perks or the rank, or anything like that. What matters to me most is you guys (sorry to get all mushy on you). If I become senior command I can act as a bigger voice for the desires of security and help carry out the wishes of security to make this branch as great as it can be. Security was my first branch, and the branch I care most about. Along with that I’ll be able to provide new and fresh ideas as I would be a newcomer to senior command. I believe wholeheartedly that I have the activity, dedication, will, and experience to be a great member of senior command. Along with that I frequently host PTs/off-meetings. One of my ultimate goals is improving branch relations so we can jive with every branch on this server. Along with this, I want to be able to help out and be a mentor to our low command and new members of security. I love helping people, and this would be no different. To me, there would be no greater honor than becoming a member of your senior command. As long as you need me, I’ll be here.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would bring them back to bunks (I give them a chance to follow me and if they didn’t then I would cuff them to bring them back). If I previously let them know that they weren't allowed to leave d-block without permission and they were being mingey or disrespectful then I would remove them from security. If it seemed like an honest mistake and that they didn’t know what they did wrong, then I would explain to them that they need permission to leave d-block unless going to bunks to afk and that if I see them doing it again they’ll likely be punished.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: If they were mature about it and own up to it I would warn them that they shouldn’t be doing it unless they have a valid reason and that if I see them doing it again I will be striking them. If they were immature about it, couldn’t provide an explanation, or lied to me then I would explain what they did wrong and give them a strike.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would inform them that E-11 doesn’t have jurisdiction over security, and also explain that they’re not allowed in D-block in general. I would then tell them to please leave d-block as they’re not allowed in here. If they continue trying to come into d-block I would record it and reach out to E-11 command.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would first tell them to hop into the teamspeak. I would then give them the link to the NCO guide and we would go over the main points together. I would then explain to them that they can now call partial and hands up on condition orange and black. After this we would go over how to become a trainer and sniper and that they can now apply for WO during WO apps. Next, I would let them know that they’ll have to make a forums account if they don’t already have one. If necessary I would walk them through the steps on how to do so. Lastly, I would explain that they’ll have access to NCO activity logs as well as how to make a log. I would let them know they should change their name before giving them the whitelist. If they wanted to after the training, I would train them for FTOs/sniper.

• Like 1

Retired security Low Command | former security SFTO | Uncloseted Weeb | IM NOT A FURRY ASHE! 

-1 very mean needs a ban

Jk 

+Support

This man knows how to get shit done!

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Chief_ locked this topic

Application Denied

After some discussion with High Command we have decided to deny your application for Major. Please do not be discouraged from applying again for Major when the time comes. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||