The (Unofficial) D Class Anarchist Guide

Catalyst

Hey all, cata here, I wanted to make a short little essay on some ways to improve your d class abilities and make use of the resources given to you.

(if you want to make additions in the comments/replies, please do, it will likely help everyone)

D class is often seen on both spectrums, being both the first class you start on the server as, and what many GL veterans go to so they can refine their combat skills, or just RDM a bunch of non combatants. In most cases, you can simply play D class for fun, but it also comes with a couple of benefits, some which require some practice or principal to fully utilize. With the many drawbacks that D class has, there are many benefits, such as mining on surface, getting XP for escaping, and overall learning necessary survival skills for any branch you may lie in. So without further ado, Let's get started with some of the basics.

Classes

The D class “revolution” has many different jobs to play as, some being simple level requirements and 2 jobs that come with donor ranks. If you wish to get better D class jobs, AFKing overnight is the best way to earn XP to get them.

All classes have unique abilities or equipment to help the cause, and sometimes help yourself. In all honesty, the donator d class jobs are the best out of the bunch, but i know that a lot of people don't necessarily have the money to get kitted out, so trying to get higher levels is the best way to improve your chances

Donator Weapons and Classes

(If anybody has some insight on perma pistols, please add them, i've never bought any so i logically cannot say anything about them)

This is not to be expected, but if you were to theoretically be “fully kitted” for d class these are some good donator items that can achieve that:

Any CSGO Knife
Diamond (Gives Pro D class)

Bronze (Gives D class expert)

Any throwable (Shank, Trench Knife, ETC)

These tools are your bread and butter for riots. Of course I don't entice you to spend money just to be a little stronger as a D Class, I am just stating that if you DO have these, they are a big benefit to specifically D class.

Riots And Teamwork

The defenders are many and they are well armed, but we do have a big advantage: our numbers. Not only do we have a pretty big population, but (unless you are a CC) D class have No NLR and therefore can riot continuously, given that you have the tools to fight. Use this to your advantage, the only way to truly overpower gensec and MTF is constant assault, and that needs to start with teamwork.

The golden rule if you want to overrun d block, is if one person riots, you need to riot as well. Most armed classes (what i like to call footsoldiers) will lead the charge and rush forward, and the best way to succeed is to follow in their footsteps and riot along with them. Even if you are a single unarmed D class armed with only your fists, you as an individual make a huge difference, even if that difference is just being a bullet sponge. Remember, no matter how little the damage is done, every bullet fired and every punch thrown puts a dent in their defenses, so only relentless pursuit will lead the charge and make them unstable.

Using Your Movement.

In GL, there's no better way to refine your movement than playing D class. As mentioned before, we may be ill armed, however CSGO knives are fuckign goated and only help to complement your movement.

What you essentially need to do is you need to sweat, yes, thats right, bring out your inner apex legends and crouch jump spam literally fucking everywhere. What's unlucky for gensec is that dblock is literally built for bouncing off of obstacles and bullet dodging, which is only benefited by the burst damage csgo knife that many people use. It all comes down to practice. Even if you lack the firepower simply being an active moving target can be a huge threat to the defenders, so even if you die constantly, keeping that movement up only helps delay others from dying and helping the cause.

(well, that's it for now)

(I will likely edit and write more but i’m too lazy so if anyone would like to add on feel free)

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

-If you let go of the sprint key, you are going to die.

add

MAX DONOR SETUP-

CC/Mobster/Pro D-Class [Example/Example means you can have any of them]

CC with guns (of your choosing)

CC has very good hitbox

Has CSGO knife and/or trench knife 

(NOT NEEDED) Golden Golf Club

Buys levels for Mobster (Level 100+)

(NOT NEEDED) Vape to make smoke screens [WILL NOT BE USED OFTEN]

DONOR SETUP-

Mobster/Pro D-Class/CC [Example/Example means you can have any of them]

CSGO knife/trench knife

NON-DONOR SETUP-

Brute/Mobster

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Donor pistols:

B3 Wingman: Has a particular rhythm to its fire that lets you fire faster if you get the hang of it. This gun rewards steady aim and focus with insanely good damage at mid to close range. A good shot can bring down even the toughest combatant jobs with a quick flurry of lead. Its my personal sidearm of choice.

RE-45 Autopistol: Tracking is key, but if you wanna just press the barrel into someones chest and magdump itll work just fine. Its a solid choice, a great pick tool if you can keep an eye on those who are weakened, as a swarm of lead from the RE will finish off enemies pretty easily. 

Hammond: I dont really have much to say about this. Its the nice middle ground between the two previous weapons. Therefore, the rules hybridize each other.

Falcon: This thing does insane damage at close to point blank range, and if you get the hang of it, you can fire it faster than some SMGs. This stylish handgun is NOT to be underestimated under any circumstances. Its not super consistent, but when you get right up on someone and mash M1, the damage you hit will be devastating if not outright fatal. 

Throwing Knives are your best friend. They do stack if you buy their variants, allowing you to spawn with more throws total, as they all take Crossbow Bolts as "ammunition" and therefore, will stack on spawn. I believe with dive trench and shanks all you will have roughly 31 throws. They do damn good damage, but they have a slowish toss. They go right through shields, so thats fun. They are great for blocking door progress too. Just remember you are throwing a projectile, not shooting a hitscan gun. Adjust accordingly. 

Standard CC Kit: Tec-9, Thompson Contender, Winchester Carbine, and pretty much anything else.

Remember to try and put yourself between multiple combatants if no one else is rioting. Not only could this cause gensec to shoot each other on accident, it turns their focus to you, resulting in other d class able to pick up on the flanks. Its a good riot starter to just have some maniac hurl himself down the middle with a gun and hope. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• 1 month later...