Mr yobo false warn- Denied

DarkZz

Your In-game: DarkZz

The admin's name in-game: Mr yobo

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Lying to staff / FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2626395431

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn was false because my advert states So it is what it is..... (Mug Drop 5k) (Comms smashed) (Panic smashed) (Move you Die) the guy i killed was a crip i cannot remeber his name but it should show up in logs who i killed and what time and you should be able to see my advert we was on the pavement the crip then backs up onto the road so i shoot and kill him. There was never  a sit made by the crip  but yobo was the ivisible and drags me to a roof a says that i have to wait 20 seconds i put in chat "Move you die" he then says nothing and he then drags me down and places me in the road in then run into car dealer and my game crashes, i load back up and i come back to a warn saying Lying to Staff/ FailRP.

Any extra information:

This is my advert i used "So it is what it is..... (Mug Drop 5k) (Comms smashed) (Panic smashed) (Move you Die)"

the rule is you have to give them 20 seconds but if you have something like “move = KOS” in your advert then you can shoot them if they move

I would also like to say there was never a staff sit on what i did, yobo never said anything abouth the situation other than you know you have to wait 20 seconds and then let me go ?

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

+Support

If all that was said in this post is true, this warn should not have been given for the following reasons:
- The person becomes KOS if they try to avoid giving the money (ex. waits 20+ seconds OR runs away)
- You let him go, he crashed, then you warned him?
- Staff handbook states: "Get statements from all sides before rendering a decision."

With saying this I would like to hear @Yobo's side

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

- Support

No Evidence of you proving this false.

I brought you to a roof immediately after witnessing this mug take place.
I told you have to wait 20 seconds before you can kill during a mug.
I placed you down on the ground and said I would be getting video evidence and another staff's opinion.

I showed the video evidence to Super Admin Will and got advise from ICE and other Admins stating that in order to kill over someone "Moving" It has to been an act of running away.

The warning for Lying to Staff was for saying "Move you die" when in response to me asking why you killed them, I looked over the evidence and they did not move.
(Lying to staff might be an oversight)
The warning for Fail RP was for you Failing to wait the 20 seconds to kill the player / Killing a player for apparently moving which they did not.

Video Evidence of you killing the player for "Moving"

Edit: Adding additional 3 seconds back to the video as I thought they weren't important. 

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

so u just didnt show all of it did you... u only show wheres on on the road when i adverted the mug when he was on the path.

and u never said anything after u said about the 20 second wait

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

-Support
As the video shows above he did not run away from the mug in anyway and also the video shows the mug advert meaning you just adverted mug and it did not last 20 seconds either. Approximately you killed him 10 seconds after the advert as the advert only stays in chat for 10 seconds.
*Edit To Add Onto What I Said ^*
Keep in mind just because you advert moving = kos in your advert it does not mean you can kill him just because he moved 1 centimeter as that is what happened in the video I don't know about you but if someone ran up on me from behind with a gun my first instinct is to back up a tiny bit while looking at chat

To the people above +Supporting before the warning admin replies lets not reply without getting the staff members side first unless he has hard evidence of it being false or you are pinging the staff member who warned him for his reply.

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

15 minutes ago, DarkZz said:

so u just didnt show all of it did you... u only show wheres on on the road when i adverted the mug when he was on the path.

and u never said anything after u said about the 20 second wait

Would you kindly be able to produce the full video recording to prove this false and back up your claims then please as my recording software cut approximately 3 seconds before this apparent "Edit" took place. 

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

9 minutes ago, ICE said:

-Support
As the video shows above he did not run away from the mug in anyway and also the video shows the mug advert meaning you just adverted mug and it did not last 20 seconds either

To the people above +Supporting before the warning admin replies lets not reply without getting the staff members side first

• Head Admin

-Support

Someone moving 2 CM while you are mugging them would not be a reason to kill them. You must either give them 20 seconds to drop the cash, or they must be actively running away from you (such as crossing the street or entering a building to get away from you. Please also make sure that they know you are mugging them, kidnaping, or whatever it is you are doing to them before deciding to execute them.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

4 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
As the video shows above he did not run away from the mug in anyway and also the video shows the mug advert meaning you just adverted mug and it did not last 20 seconds either. Approximately you killed him 10 seconds after the advert as the advert only stays in chat for 10 seconds.
*Edit To Add Onto What I Said ^*
Keep in mind just because you advert moving = kos in your advert it does not mean you can kill him just because he moved 1 centimeter as that is what happened in the video I don't know about you but if someone ran up on me from behind with a gun my first instinct is to back up a tiny bit while looking at chat

To the people above +Supporting before the warning admin replies lets not reply without getting the staff members side first unless he has hard evidence of it being false or you are pinging the staff member who warned him for his reply.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

• Head Admin

Forum diplomat message

Please keep posts on warn appeals and applications strictly to + or - supports with a brief list of reasons to go along with them.

Arguments on this thread have been hidden and further behavior of this sorts will result in the post being locked for SMT review.

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

8 hours ago, iZz said:

+Support

If all that was said in this post is true, this warn should not have been given for the following reasons:
- The person becomes KOS if they try to avoid giving the money (ex. waits 20+ seconds OR runs away)
- You let him go, he crashed, then you warned him?
- Staff handbook states: "Get statements from all sides before rendering a decision."

With saying this I would like to hear @Yobo's side

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support 

With evidence from Yobo, the warn seems valid at this time.

Edited by 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor