6 weeks

What is your RP Rank:

CI SFC | D5 SGT

What is your timezone?:

EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

8/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner?:

Not on GMOD, but I made some cool events on secret lab.

How Active are you?

10/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

13 ALL OLD

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

Where to start well, I am very creative and have a huge mindset on things that's what an ET should have. I can make really good ideas and adjust ideas. My mind is straightforward and simple, making ideas is not the hardest thing to do and if I ever have a great one I put it in my document of "ET Ideas' '. Something I have learned over the 2 years I have been playing on gaminglight is all about the ET, they are the ones that mix the server up with their amazing ideas and I wanna be the best of that. I specialize in positivity, control as in mentally, I am strong as in the brain, and overall am a kind and cheerful person. Another reason you should accept me is that I am very well known whether it comes down to memes, needing help, staff, branches, work, effort and many more. You can count on me to make the best of ideas and events that come down my path. I will put my best effort into this group of awesome people. I get this is a big responsibility and I'm more than pumped to have it a try. I am very well knowing of rules, power, commands. The only thing I need to know is the menu of props just show me where everything is and I will have a clear understanding on what ET really is all about. Many people have told me that I should try and join the ET community and well here I am doing that. I want to thank all of gaminglight for this opportunity.

Reasons you might wanna deny this.

In the past I was a very mingy person, ever since I joined back 3 months ago I have changed and many people have noticed that. As a staff and as a person making this application I have a bit of the average amount of warnings, but a lot of them were from years ago. I might have not has the best start of things weather its branches, teams etc, but this is my new beginning and I say give me a chance to prove myself.

Clearing my warnings and past actions

My warnings, 

My warnings are not something I am proud of I 100% regret all of them, but as I said before they were from a long time ago so that's a lot of time for someone to change. I do take responsibility weather it was me or it wasn't me. I have learned from all of my past warnings and will move on in gaminglight.

My past actions.

My past actions is stuff I do regret and stuff I don't regret as said before I take 100% responsibility for them all the main one I wanna focus is on brances.

GENSEC:

I know I was a pain in the butt to handle with weather it was the time 1 year ago or the one 2 months ago. I 100% take blame for my actions I know I made fun of many command for being nerds, minges, rude, etc. I apologise to every command and none command for my actions.

Nu7:

The time I "dissed" in the crash chat was completely on me and I am really sorry for that. I wish sometimes I can go back in time to tell my idiotic self to not do these types of things.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 

Standard event 

Name: The bloody dimension of time.

People involved: Rift walker, Researcher, 1 Class D.

Actors = 3

Rift walker: Has full control on the dimension, is supposed to rp and talk to the researcher in (rp) if gets angry then will rift walk to another side of the dimension and shall be left alone for 10 mins.

Researcher: Talks to rift walker, try's to see if he will be willing to help the foundation with containment.

Class d: Test subject. Might be used might not be used.

I would use a dead SCP cell or surface depending on my mind thinking and get a researcher to test on this dimension and see if they could control the time by talking with the rift walker and see if they could help the foundation. The rift walker is name is "The time peacekeeper". He knows some of the deadly SCPS some that the foundation doesn't know about he has been hiding in this dimension afraid of SCP-682 and SCP-096. Once he stops time in this dimension everything that lives dies. He has full control on this dimension and is not one to be messed with.

Second Event Idea

Event Red Light Green Light (based off squid game) 

I would start off by saying "[@] If you want to participate in the event put "EVENT" in your name. Next is telling the participants to join the event participation room so they can hear when I call out red light and green light. I would then next bring them to a  map I made and color them a dark green. Next I would tell them to name themselves EVENT and the number they would like to choose not inappropriate though. I would them model myself to the most realistic doll I could find. If called green light you move, when it says red light you stop. If any movement is detected when red light is called you die. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes I read and understood it.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:

If I could I would say SCP-8286, but he don't exist in the real foundation. So I'm gonna say SCP-330. I love the fact it says take no more than 2 because everyone on Halloween takes the whole bucket. It reminds me of my mother because that's what she used to do.1320998444_GarrysmodScreenshot2021_10_10-15_59_29_45.thumb.png.7a0b62094beaa56ce219c162db66e5c6.png

Edited by DonJ I

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

9 hours ago, Williams said:

+Support

Notes: Skill issue

^^
Extra notes: Skill issue + CB torture

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+Support

Although Red light Green light isn't a game Squid Game made up...

(I understand if you mean if you are caught you are killed)

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Literally plagiarized my format 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

Literally plagiarized my format 

Thats a good thing it means that I really like it.

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 10/10/2021 at 10:10 PM, Williams said:

+Support

Notes: Skill issue

On 10/11/2021 at 8:00 AM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

^^
Extra notes: Skill issue + CB torture

• Like 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+ Exceeds hours required.
+ Already Staff.
+ Community support
+ I enjoy the first idea and can be some good passiverp for researchers. The 2nd suggested event however, doesn't seem feasible lorewise 

- Warns exist with some being more recent than others, but the more concerning warnings are dated far back and shows remorse for his previous deeds. 

Overall, +Support. 

• Like 1

Nothing special here, move on.

57 minutes ago, Train Overlord said:

+ I enjoy the first idea and can be some good passiverp for researchers. The 2nd suggested event however, doesn't seem feasible lorewise 

Yea, but sometimes we need a little fun on the server not just lore based if you know what I mean. 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!

• Flixy changed the title to Flixy/DonJ I/Hero Second Event team application
On 10/20/2021 at 9:47 AM, Train Overlord said:

+ Exceeds hours required.
+ Already Staff.
+ Community support

- Warns exist with some being more recent than others, but the more concerning warnings are dated far back and shows remorse for his previous deeds. 

Overall, +Support. 

+Support, is a nice person and has some great ideas!

• Like 1

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator