TwzBit's Nu-7 Application

TwzBit

In Game Name: TwzBit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:516392907

Discord Name: TwzBit#9778

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here:

I’m not sure if this includes bans, but I have 0 warns and I was banned 1 time because I joined the server and didn’t plan on actually playing on it and was playing around and killed fellow d-class. I was banned for three days from Monday September 27th to Thursday September 30th, it was for mass rdm of d-class. I regret making that mistake and I hope it doesn't prevent me from joining Nu-7.

When did you start playing on SCP-RP (Approximately):

Sunday, September 26th

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):

I wish to join Nu-7 because they have more freedom than E-11, which I’m currently in. They seem to be more professional and you have to actually work or apply to join instead of being able to just pay a few dollars to join. Nu-7 seems a bit more funner and has more classes to become, giving more options to pursue to keep me invested in the branch for longer. All the people I have met that are a part of Nu-7 are nice people and they seem to carry the MTF part of the server. I wish to be a part of this branch for those many reasons and to just see how the branch is because I want to become command in one of the MTF branches and Nu-7 seems more professional and cooler to me.

If you’ve been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were:

I’m E-11 PFC, CPL Gen Sec, and JWD In wardens.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don’t treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Yes, I completely understand and will log on once every other day if not I will leave a notice for not being on.

Edited by TwzBit

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic