Pure's MTF Delta-5 “Front Runners” Command Application

Pure

Your In-Game Name: Pure

STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:0:531763929

How long have you been playing on the server for?:  Roughly id say at the beginning of July ( my play time is 4 weeks if needed going on 5)

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : 1LT Nu7 and LCPL E11, HSU, DHTRT,

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): 1LT and 2LT ( i think i'd like to get to know the branch more before going into Senior cmd)

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): I think I would be a great command because I have experience as a MTF command you know leading the lower ranks such as enlisted and NCO's, I love mtf branches or just any kind off group that helps protect and recoinain scp's in general another thing to add on to that is that I'm good at combat especially with the crouch spam. I'm a 1LT in Nu7 in my opinion I think I do my job well for this being my first time as a command member and I'm trying to get to know and grow more as a command member for the future and for the present. As I said before about leading the lower ranks I love to interact with new people I'm friendly towards others I don't disrespect or tolerate disrespect I was taught that as a Nu7 command member. I know the basic jobs as a MTF and I've been looking for another branch to be in recently and none have yet to satisfy me but Nu7 and I heard this one is similar tasked to Nu7 so I'm kind of excited to see what's to come of this branch in the future, I think the most important thing about becoming a command member is trust and I think I'm someone who is trust worthy i hold the position of Deputy head of Tactical response team which i think becoming a DH or a head is something that needs and takes trust of other members. That's the main reason why I think I should be trusted as a Delta-5 command member.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I think I'm best for the position because ima a great leader towards my fellow teammates I'm good at making sure that the enlisted and NCO's are in check ik the basic of a command member since I'm a 1LT in Nu7 which I have mentioned before I'm good at combat and making quick battle decisions more towards CI than scp's. I'm respectful towards others even if they are not my higherups and I make sure everyone is doing what there supposed to without it seeming like power gaming or how its supposed to and I make sure everyone is being treated well as I said before I do not tolerate disrespect I want to make sure everyone enjoys there time and not feel bad or just depresses in general. I have good activity I'm usually on 24hrs on the weekend and have ok activity in between I have 4 weeks of playing time and its almost at 5!

Why should we trust you for this position?: well for starters I'm a 1LT in Nu7 which takes trust from other command members especially SCMD/HCMD. Oh did i mentions I'm Deputy head of tactical response team Which also takes trust to picked for since there are other options besides just 1 person/me

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): The only command experience I have is on this server and its in Nu7

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: The recontainment of SCP's are always prioritized and if CI have them its a 2 in 1 so Take care of CI since they have the scp and once we have secured the scp everyone else can assist LCZ I would prefer them to go through Garden and 432 CP so no D class escape 

You come face to face to a Junior Researcher in LCZ. They are going on and on about a suspected breached SCP nearby. They do not seem trustworthy and have a bad track record. What do you do in this situation?: I mean our job is to prioritize scp's so I would take him seriously and call it out and head in that direction because even if he is not trustworthy it still needs to be checked out just in case and if he's wrong the i would ask him why no answer then we got HSU to deal with him.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: Talk to and try to set them straight, and possibly give them a verbal warning and if it keeps up ill ask one of my higher ups to deal with it ( ONLY IF IM NOT HIGH ENOUGH) and possibly get evidence as well 

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: I would tell that it doesn't work like that sorry and have them ask a FTO to train them though I'd tell the FTO to keep a close eye on him especially with that behavior, I'd most likely tell him u need to be more active to be promoted and if he asks again a possible DNP.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: Take it seriously and spread it with other fellow command members so they know as well. cause if i die the info dies with me

Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member of Delta-5 and to represent Delta-5 to the public?: Yes 

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: Yes of course 

Do you promise to treat others with respect, listen to superiors, hear out your subordinates, and live up to your name as Delta-5 Command?: yes I've always treated my higher ups with respect and even though who aren't my higher ups 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

• Toasty locked this topic