This poll is closed to new votes

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:

Razer 1998 1SG

2: Whats your timezone?: 

(EST) Eastern Time

3: Whats your SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:1:156018112

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: 

The honor and responsibility that come with being an officer are paramount to my goals on this server. I want to implement more RP-based situations and operations into medical and make it an exciting and even more respected battalion on the server. Becoming an officer would pave my way to creating a more realistic side to medical in which surgeries and medical checkups are held at a higher standing. I would also use the power of an officer to train people in different scenarios and operations. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):

I am a 10 because I am on everyday for hours and hours at a time. 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?:

I am one of the best for checkups and medical procedures due to real-world experience and operations. I can make a role-playing environment among the greatest on the server with my extensive knowledge of surgeries and medical practices and processes. I have been teaching different people the proper way to do medical checkups, personalize them, and make them more role-play and situationally oriented. So I believe in my capabilities through role-play and leadership and by teaching and influencing the other medics that I am a prime officer candidate.

7: How well do you command other troopers?:

I believe I am a stern and proud leader who can make people more exciting and knowledgeable about medicine and its intensive operations. I  operate as I do in my real-life job as a military officer implementing real-world and situational movements and tactics to perform at the highest capabilities.  People listen to what I am saying and respect my decisions because of my numerous firsthand experience, and I believe that I am a prime and proud commander of troops.  

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 
I should be accepted over other applicants due to my medical and surgical operational prowess and my extensive knowledge and leadership powers. I have shown and advised so many individuals on operating and making a more role-playing experience for players, and I've been regarded as one of the best or the best medical role-player. Also, my leadership skills are, above all else is commanding power; with my pristine operational awareness and situational prowess, I can take control of situations and lead the troops to victory, and how to save a life of a fellow brother in arms properly. 

Edited by Albarious

+support, Razer has been great during my time in Medical and has helped me elevate my MedicalRP. He's dedicated to the MC and has some great RP to teach people. Along with this, he's good at conveying ideas and training people.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

+support

- friendly

- good with passive rp

Edited by ZeEagle

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

+-Support

+ Active 

+ Good at rp

- Minges

Goodluck 🙂

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• Will locked this topic