CI RCT Barkucan report of racism powergaming RDM

DumpTruck

Your in game name: Dumptruck

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:581225649

The player's in game name: CI RCT Barkucan

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:53222970

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 08/'10/2021 15 mins ago 

What did the player do: multiple times RDM racism power gaming

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/4ygjjeRmlAhIa/Nq68HGmLtZEk?invite=cr-MSxETU8sMjY3MjA1MzAs    https://medal.tv/clips/67271785/d1337gXaZevn?invite=cr-MSxQVFQsMTgwMzkzODgs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban for a week and warned 

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by DumpTruck

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

8 minutes ago, mixtru said:

+Support

The evidence speaks for itself.

+ Support
I was there when the whole thing happened. Also he solo raided as a RCT. Me and CI 1LT Lee were the only people on that actually could of hosted a raid. I was on Nu7 and Lee just crashed. This is more like a CI problem but it just provides more reasons for punishment. 

Solo raiding as RCT.PNG

CI players.PNG

Edited by new rowphin

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

19 minutes ago, Vader said:

+Support

this is clear evidence

and in that Video he called you the nword in German (Ik that because I’m German)

He deserves a blacklist from CI, DNT on RnD and a racism ban

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

12 hours ago, Vader said:

+Support

this is clear evidence

and in that Video he called you the nword in German (Ik that because I’m German)

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia