"Muffin" Tech tommy mass prop spam

MazuzaM

Your in game name: MazuzaM

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:520927466

The player's in game name: Muffin1992

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:626099887

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 06/10/2021 

What did the player do: The player  kept prop spamming screens wich lags the server outside Dblock, a lot of people asked him multiple times to delete the props but he denied

Evidence (required): Below

What do you believe should happen to the player: I belive that he should be warned for mass prop spam and get taught a lesson

Any extra information: He lied multiple times saying it wasnt all his and justified himself saying "Tommy is supposed to build Nutty stufff"

Immagine 2021-10-06 180702.png

Immagine 2021-10-06 180645.png

Immagine 2021-10-06 180629.png

Immagine 2021-10-06 180610.png

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

1 minute ago, Pillercat said:

Wow, that many TVs must have been expensive. +Support

Those were my TVs 😞 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

15 minutes ago, styx said:

+support 

I would think a black list from tech tommy will also help

i will talk to command about this

I Said that as well if you look at the photo, i didnt asked it in the report because it seemed a bit far in my opinion

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

3 hours ago, Lee said:

+Support 

Clear proof of spamming prop. Which this guy admitted in the first picture that he spawned those tv.

my eyes

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support 

I support and endorse a blacklist from Technician Tommy. Clear abuse of the job and FailRP, Tommy does build dumb stuff but this is just trying to lag the server.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"