Lo Wang's Security Juggernaut Application

mixtru

1. What is your in-game name?: Lo Wang

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44472509

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 835 H

5. Current level: 74

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No.

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: HOS Sixx, MAJ AsheFox

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: I have.

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: I do.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I believe that I have proven that I am able to carry myself in a respectful manner. As my battlemetrics show, I am very active as I am usually on the server for several hours each day. I play during a time where the GENSEC activity is quite low, due to this it isn't uncommon for me to be holding D-block on my own. Being a juggernaut would make it a lot easier for me to perform my duties due to them having access to the superior firepower, and more health that comes with the job. I have previous documented experience of being trusted in a "restricted" position such as juggernaut and at no point in the past abused the privileges that comes with it.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: The Juggernaut is a close- to medium combat job so I would move in close and use the nova to reduce the chance of collateral damage.

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief_ locked this topic