Player Report- Accepted

Slopasaurus_Rex

Your in game name: MMF Slopasaurus

The player's in game name: Lite Bwa

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:151548913

What did the player do: He rdmed me 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/66622458/d13371DaSbth?invite=cr-MSx5NWEsMTQ2NjA3MDIs

What do you believe should happen to the player: a verbal or formal warn

Any extra information: Piwwow told me I should make this report and his friend killed my friend with out adverting assist and they both shoot first

Edited by Slopasaurus_Rex

You had guns out while I was mugging you, and your friend pulled one out as well. The mug wasn’t all the way down the road like it looks you can see the advert. Also the video you have a other friend that I started the mug on then he ran away and got distance. I didn’t advert the mug down the road it was at the hill your friend then ran around and came up on the side and when I seen you the guns where out so I fired I believe this is reasonable 

And a mile away it wasn’t  even more then 25 feet check the time it took me to get their from the time of advert. I don’t believe i am in the wrong . 

Edited by ReaperLite

1 minute ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

I Think It should be common sense to you to mug about 5 ft or 1 foot away from the person your mugging.

To comment more, you said legit nothing to the guy so how is he suppose know?

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

5 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

I Think It should be common sense to you to mug about 5 ft or 1 foot away from the person your mugging.

also how is some one going to know they are getting mugged like super far away?

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

17 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 10/2/2021 at 12:21 AM, Pillow said:

+Support

He tried to mug you from a mile away, but since there is no defined rule how far you need reasonably be to mug someone, I thought it would be best to take it to the forums and let SMT decide.

you should definitely be within talking distance to mug someone

On 10/2/2021 at 12:13 AM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 10/1/2021 at 11:13 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Though it is not defined in the rules as far as the distance the mug can called upon, I believe it falls under the standard of warnings in which they have to be in the voice activity range, but don't quote me.

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+support as others had stated my thoughts feel the same and feel that it’s a vailed RDM 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar