my name was offensive- Denied

bosster

Your In-Game Name: donnie dicko (was freemyboy lick)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7047787

Staff member's In-Game Name: [GL] Piwwow (STEAM_0:0:156965556)

What did they do?

Jailed me, then wanted me to change my name. When asked why, they recommended I just make a staff report on them.

Evidence (REQUIRED): image posted

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Give him a long talk and tell him to not harass me over my name

Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.27 - 17.03.23.35.png

Just now, Lime King said:

-Support
-don't support people who just got warned for staff dis
-As staff he has every right to tell you to change your name especially after he banned the person who you put in your name lmao

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

11 minutes ago, Pillow said:

My Side:

I made you change your name because it had the name of a person I had just recently banned for "Staff/Player Diss | Homophobic Slurs" the fact you had "freemyboy" in it give me probable cause for me to ask you to change your name

-support. You should not be running around with freemyboy and his name as your name. He was banned, if it was false he can do a ban appeal on it. If it was not a false ban he is going to have to wait it out.

Edited by Sourg

18 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-As staff he has every right to tell you to change your name especially after he banned the person who you put in your name lmao

^^

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

23 hours ago, Tactical said:

-support 

all reason above 

it looks like u support homophobia by doing that....

I am by no means homophobic, why would I give a shit about who sticks what where behind closed doors lol

I just want to support my brother, my friend who was banned under the unjust system we have in place.

• Dislike 2

On 9/27/2021 at 4:21 PM, Lime King said:

-Support

On 9/27/2021 at 4:53 PM, Tactical said:

-support 

all reason above 

it looks like u support homophobia by doing that....

15 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

daniel was completely right to change your name. you have self snitched my friend! 

quit acting up and you wont be brought to sits.

5 hours ago, bosster said:

I am by no means homophobic, why would I give a shit about who sticks what where behind closed doors lol

I just want to support my brother, my friend who was banned under the unjust system we have in place.

clearly staff made up their mind. Best thing to do now is just accept your punishment and move on.

5 hours ago, bosster said:

You gonna start a riot in the streets? yell #ACAB? it wont do anything, wont change anything. def wont change the way we dish out punishments to rule breakers. Take it as a way to learn what NOT to do next time. 🙂

17 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

You gonna start a riot in the streets? yell #ACAB? it wont do anything, wont change anything. def wont change the way we dish out punishments to rule breakers. Take it as a way to learn what NOT to do next time. 🙂

lmao you're acting as if I did such a horrendous act that could not be forgiven. It was just a name and it was not offensive in any way shape or form. It would be like me getting banned for naming myself Donald Trump, I know some people are soft around the subject and cannot/will not be tolerant of other's political opinions/personal opinions. I personally believe that my friend did nothing wrong and I wished to support him, not sure how that's offensive.