Greg's RRH Application

Grеg

In Game Name: Greg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41309677

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Security SM

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-1

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) https://imgur.com/a/eZ2IBoB 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The loadout for Guardian seems very appealing and I want to get more involved with MTF operations. RRH is a amazing branch in SCP Lore and is such a good roleplay aspect for Gaminglight. The respect that RRH gets around the server is unmatched across any game I've seen both from Site Personnel and Chaos Insurgency. 

Why should we accept you: I've been loyal to Security and Previously E11, I'm a quick learner and am working on my interrogation logs. I have a positive attitude and try to bring some humor into otherwise bad situations. At Level 112, and 3 weeks on the server I feel I am quite well versed in all RP scenarios. Not many RRH are active at around 12-3 AM EST so I feel I could fill the role of a night RRH. 

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

Edited by Grеg

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

1 hour ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support

- Low ranks

- Very short application 

- Toxicity 

- Overall Short rushed application without a lot of work being put into it

^^

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Sorry for such a short application. I asked one the of the current RRH how to join and he told me how and that he would love to see me there and inflated my ego enough to just half ass this application. I’ll be back and post a improved one eventually. Any criticisms are welcome.

On 9/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, russianweeb69 said: 

- Toxicity 

But what do you mean toxicity? The only ‘player diss’ I had was me screaming “Fucker” when I got hit by 3 dive knives at once when they first came out then I quit. It wasn’t really directed at anyone

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Tbh I don't see you in r&d but I do see you occasionally on security 

+/- 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

He makes alot of activity logs on Security 

Greg 👍🏻

+Support then 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png 

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic