Doomlam's Aviator Officer Application

Malmood

What is your ingame name?:

Doomlam

What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:89589493

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

My rank on the Naval Roster is Midshipman.

What specialty are you applying for?:

I am applying for Aviation officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Admiral Pidgeon granted me permission to apply for this position.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

In order to improve the branch, I am wanting to hold tryouts more often than they've been held; Tryouts are rare to come by at the very moment. The only tryouts I see are from Aviation officers, no NCOs, no Officers. I want to give more tryout opportunities for those looking to dedicate themselves to SF. I also want to encourage current and future SF NCO+ to hold tryouts and trainings to keep people engaged in SF. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I absolutely love SF! I want to do everything I can for SF, considering they are in a rough spot at the very moment. I assure you my fellow 501st officers would suggest me, considering I keep people engaged within that battalion as well. I have many experiences that have readied me for this position. I use to want to be a security officer, but after major thinking I have decided wanting my secondary life to dedicated to something around naval or SF. Considering I can be naval and help SF, I think it is a win win for me!

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to set a well represented example for SF, granting me this authority would allow me to help within the battalion. I am also hoping it will encourage others to apply for the responsibility of being a specification officer and assist with other battalions. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I understand entirely that once struck, I will be stripped of rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within the aviation branch to to keep people engaged, assure others follow the set/given rules. Enforce the responsibilities  of troops within aviation. ATC is a critical part of the RP in SF, ATC would be another responsibility assigned to me. (a lot more than just standard naval.)

Edited by Malmood

501st Assistant ARC Lead Colonel Hammer

Ex-Aviation Officer Lieutenant Doomlam

+ supposrt 

- good Naval 

- tryouts are low in quantity in SF and i would love to see another AO working at getting tryout quotas out 

applications abit small but i can forgive it given his awnsers and over commitment i feel he would bring to AO  

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

26 minutes ago, AO Commodore Zefer said:

+ supposrt 

- good Naval 

- tryouts are low in quantity in SF and i would love to see another AO working at getting tryout quotas out 

applications abit small but i can forgive it given his awnsers and over commitment i feel he would bring to AO  

On 9/25/2021 at 6:56 PM, SAINTY. said:

+SUPPORT
- Very active 
- Always see him working hard
- Mature
- Great guy!

BEST OF LUCK MATE!!

I can say that Doomlam is an amazing enlisted and always performs whatever is asked of him well. I believe he would make a great AO. He also cares about SF and truly wants to improve it based on what I've read in this application.

Edited by Proteus

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+1

One of the most active of the non-Command Naval, which of course should be commended. Not only is he active, but takes his duties with seriousness, but not brash. This kind of quality of calm and collected mixed with an intellect for the finer points of Naval echo only one possibility: he is fit for this position.

Good luck to you!

Former 38th Commander Apache and Current CPT of Havoc Company

Love, Epsilon