• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Sourg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170413383

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 15 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Pretty Well 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 15 Mostly from 2020, Have not been warned for over 2 months

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join event team because I want to bring fun events into the server. Playing events such as Sniper Shootouts and Simon says brings fun to me and most people playing them. There are some days where there are no Events for the players and I want to be able to fill events into those days. Some players walk around asking Event Team for a event that day and I think hosting them is just as much fun as playing them. I know most of the Event Team members and they are chill people. Being in a Team apart from Staff to bring Fun onto Gaminglight PoliceRP would be my Goal. I also have some very interesting and fun ideas for Events that I would like to make happen. In my event idea down below is my favorite idea for a Event but I got others Idea than that.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An idea that a never seen Happen(The Hunger Games). So I figured out if you put a gun under a wood crate you cannot grab it. But you can break wood crates. So just like the movie their will be a middle with wood crates with guns underneath and every player will Start with a melee weapon to break the woodc crates. Their will also be crates scattered through the map with low tier weapons and Mid will have Mid tear weapons at the start. As people start to die and only a few remain at mid their will be a High Tier Weapon that will give that player a big advantage if they are willing to go for it.

I know in Event Team Handbook players cannot /inv holster weapons from a Event. In logs you can see if someone /inv holstered a weapon. I will make it clear before Event starts /invholster these weapons will result in punishment and removal from Event.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: 4pm-10pm

Saturday and Sunday: 10pm-2am

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? YES

Edited by Sourg

On 9/25/2021 at 11:27 AM, Vader said:

-Support

-Sorry but You already got a accepted staff report on you a few weeks ago.

- You can sometimes be Immature and I caught u breaking rules multiple times.

Sorry Sourg, Also you haven't been all the helpful too me when i needed help as a T-mod 

• Like 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 9/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, Vader said:

-Support

-Sorry but You already got a accepted staff report on you a few weeks ago.

- You can sometimes be Immature and I caught u breaking rules multiple times.

Also your event is an SMT event that is listed on the guidelines 

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor