Cross warn appeal- Denied

AcidTest

Your In-game Name: Cross

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19433641 

The admin's name in-game: Chad B

What warning did you receive: Player Disrespect

When did you receive this warning: 9/25

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

I was talking in voice about an the guy who demoted me. NOTE ( I never once said the persons name) I did not name them and yet the moderator decided to warn me.

Why do you think this warn was false:

You cannot player disrespect when you are naming zero players while you are talking. I stated the person who demoted which could be any one. And the only way to tell who I was talking about was out of meta gaming.

in addition

The moderator acted in a very strange way. He knew I just got demoted and was angry, and was basically spectating me cloaked. It almost felt like entrapment. He never gave me a proper sit or anything. he simply told me in voice "you are getting warned for disrespect" He never gave me a sit or chance to defend myself. He may have misheard a word, I was pretty much raging in my mic after getting a rushed demote.

Edited by CrossFire
  • Dislike 6

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

-Support 

you called the guy who demoted you a "retard"  and it doesn't matter if you name or not....

Meta gaming has nothing to do in this situation since its a staff sit...

[Edited part] you got talked to about tazer rush and I  was there uncloaked on LT, which I let you off with a verbal warning for, you called us all "Fucking cunts' and got demoted. Entrapment "the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution."

no one tricked you into calling someone a retard, and I was on staff chilling on shell gas station which is where you said it and I took you to the roof and explained what was gonna happen.

Edited by Chad B
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

I never said that word... perhaps you miss heard me?? You never gave me a sit or anything. I did call him an "asshole" yes, I called him "special" colorful bad language yes but not in bad intention. Most of which was because I had a rushed trial done in 3mins with 2 cops and an admin staring me down with accusations. But I have zero recollection of me saying the the R word, I was screaming a lot into my mic. So you may have misheard me? You never did a sit? Why? All you did was tell me in voice "Your getting a warn" without any chance to defend myself. I also never named face during my little voice rant. All of the people I was talking to had zero idea who demoted me. It happened in PD it was failrp to know. Also there wasn't even an admin sit or anything.

You were literally there cloaked like some fly on the wall while I just lost my promotion. Of course I would be blowing off steam. This seems more like entrapment than anything.

Edited by CrossFire
  • Dislike 3

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

10 hours ago, Chad B said:

-Support 

you called the guy who demoted you a "retard"  and it doesn't matter if you name or not....

Meta gaming has nothing to do in this situation since its a staff sit...

[Edited part] you got talked to about tazer rush and I  was there uncloaked on LT, which I let you off with a verbal warning for, you called us all "Fucking cunts' and got demoted. Entrapment "the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution."

no one tricked you into calling someone a retard, and I was on staff chilling on shell gas station which is where you said it and I took you to the roof and explained what was gonna happen.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars