1. What is your in-game name?: Greg

2. Steam ID: 76561198042885082

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks

5. Current level: 114

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Sprink, Sixx

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): The Security Juggernaut can rival the Lightweight which I usually play on, for mass D-Block riots which especially at the very late nights I play on, can happen quite frequently. I would make sure to lead D-Block to the best of my ability when I am the only NCO on and help quell riots and raids. I feel the Juggernaut is a bit underused for no good reason. The M60 used to be on NU7 Platinum class and was one of my favorite weapons it was very fun to kill scps and CI on the class. The Juggernaut loadout can be used to effectively contain D-Block to let researchers do what they do. I feel I could fill the roll of a juggernaut at the later nights and be a tank for pushing into D-Block

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the Longbow, but on the loadout some carefully aimed tap fires with the M60

Edited by Grеg
Got promoted and more active

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

• Chief_ locked this topic