Alestral's Resignation

Alestral

Name: Alestral

SteamID: (If Resigning): STEAM_0:1:65430370

What needs to be updated (Rank, FTO, Wardens, Strikes, Activity, Promotion date, or notes): resigning

I'm sorry that it had to come to this, but unfortunately I'm going to be resigning from Security. I've thought about this for a couple days now. I know this is a little unexpected, but life has just been too busy recently. Unfortunately, college has overwhelmed my ability to actively play and be a leader in d-block. On a brighter note, I'm not planning on leaving the server entirely and will pop around every now and then. For the three months I've been in security, thank you all for providing me with a new experience. 👍

It was a pleasure having you in CMD Alestral, hope to see you return one day! 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

You did everything with pride and honor, I'm glad you chose to stay in GENSEC. Take care and wish you well man

• Like 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Chief_ locked this topic