Robby's RRH Engineer Application

Marshmallow Purple

Is Robby Good Enough to Become RRH  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robby be allowed to become a RRH Engineer?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Mixed/Divided.

In Game Name: Robby/Gerry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94066606

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: OS in Maintenance, MS Experienced Medic in Medical, IA BIO in CI RnD, MTF Nu7 JFE LCPL in MTF

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0 warns image.thumb.png.af0e22863788c9969bff3bb338f0e17d.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: To help the SA with more mechanical issues and be a bigger help to the foundation as a whole. I am a great mechanic as I have worked under Hoovy when he was DoU and Beans who was AHOT so I worked with the best techs known. It is also my long time goal to work closely with SA and be a part of the team. I also just have always wanted to be part of the OG Alphas and the new classes make it even better for me

Why should we accept you: Because I am a very active member (online daily in the afternoons), I get along with everyone and am fairly friendly. I am also very knowledgeable about SCP and the lore to the point where I read it for fun. I also have lots of command experience on Imperial RP being a VCMDR In SF (Starfighters or TIE Pilots) and IC (Imperial Commandos lore character) I was also the Director and Founder of Medical Research on Imperial RP. On this server alone I have been around since late 2018 and worked with many of the highest ranking members way before they got to the top. I was also low command in both Technical and Janitorial. Along with this command experience and great activity I have created and am very good at working with Google Docs and Rosters. So in general for a high position like this that would deal heavily with the highest command members on the server would make me a great fit with my set of skills and activity. My best fit and number 1 reason on why you should pick me for engineer is that I love to do passive rp with others and sometimes even if no one is around to see. Creating little mini events without it being an event is my favorite thing to do, even if it is just replacing pipes.

Edited by Marshmallow Purple

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 8:38 AM, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Funny Person

Works Hard

Great Aim

I’m not a fuckin furry

Furry

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic