Adam's Event Team ApplicationDenied

Adams the research one

In-Game Name: Adams/Lenard

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:119986069

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum 

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week  and 6 days

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Research: EXP, MTF: Recruit, Former SEC LCPL, Medical: MT, Maintenance: JM 

What is your time zone?: GMT-5

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9, I have been into SCP's since 2014, I even started a commentary SCP channel that went no where. But I do know all of the base SCP's and have knowledge on a few others.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I used to own an SCPSL server, in which I would make a traveling store. An admin in god mode you could trade with for weapons. We also did your generic nuke escape, and 4 zones, where after 10 minutes I would kill everyone in a randomly chosen zone (LCZ, HCZ, EZ, Surface), another event we did involved upgrading yourself and getting your loadout via trivia questions. And  a few smaller ones.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8. I am on as much as I can, have notifications from the discord turned on, and am on for at least 5-9 hours a day even on weekdays because school is online so I can complete it quickly.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I personally would target events that involve different teams working towards different goals (as shown in my event I could create). I would also target some smaller events such as ones involving different jobs that are normally overlooked, along with increasing RP related events such as custom SCP mass tests, puzzle events that require members knowledge of the map and the SCP universe to succeed in, and site wide events, that would affect the whole site and give everyone in it a different role then what they would normally be. I would also like to learn from other members of the staff team/event team to further improve my events, because I don't know everything about this server and getting input from others could help me better understand what the players want and don't want. I would try to make the start of my events based of of an event happening in the server, such as an SCP 610 breach could lead to an event involving SCP 610 attempting to take over the facility while the survivors are given limited recourses and must fight their way and attempt to contain SCP 610 while some areas of the site could serve as safe rooms where the group could resupply heal and get back to fighting the army of 610s (Limited recourses as in limited ammo in guns and low armor)

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Event Ideas

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes multiple times

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 432. SCP 432 is a very dull SCP especially in the SCPRP server. I like it not because the SCP itself is interesting, but because you can add interesting lore to it, while other SCP's have very established lore and properties, 432 is just a big closet , which leaves much room for interpretation and adding to its lore and giving it backstory

Edited by bobbiesade

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

-Support

-I am sorry but that event is not possible. You cannot block HCZ for an event. MTF wouldn't be able to go into HCZ to stop SCPs, CI wouldn't be able to raid into HCZ/LCZ, etc. You need a level 3 keycard to go through checkpoints to get to EZ. Giving the rescue units 20/20 will still allow them to get 1 shot by zombie claws.

-I would like to get to know you a bit better

I think you could join but I personally think you need more time. (Also if you could revise your event a little to fix what I mentioned then your event could be great)

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

1 hour ago, Pills said:

-Support

-I am sorry but that event is not possible. You cannot block HCZ for an event. MTF wouldn't be able to go into HCZ to stop SCPs, CI wouldn't be able to raid into HCZ/LCZ, etc. You need a level 3 keycard to go through checkpoints to get to EZ. Giving the rescue units 20/20 will still allow them to get 1 shot by zombie claws.

I think you could join but I personally think you need more time. (Also if you could revise your event a little to fix what I mentioned then your event could be great)

I modified the event a little bit and added a few more

Edited by bobbiesade

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

1 hour ago, Pills said:

-Support

No clue who this is. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Answers are generally well done.
+ Events are well written compared to expectation. While some I dont believe some of them would be applicable ingame without some heavy editing I like the amount of planning involved in its construction. 

-/+ Has experience with gamemastering but unsure if his experience can accurately translate into the event team.
-/+ Question about your playtime. When did you join the server? 10-13 hours per day seems somewhat excessive and if that is true I would have expected your overall playtime to be slightly higher. If not, you must have joined the server extremely recently. 

- Haven't seen in the server.

You have some things going for you, but the lack of clarification in some areas leave me iffy if your the right individual for the team. -/+ Neutral 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:21 PM, Pills said:

-Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||