Lucas's RRH application

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

In Game Name: Lucas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:519092403

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 CPT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: O5-1 / O5-5

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A Applying for guardian.

How many Warns do you have?: 4 41382988_Screenshot(1450).png.c55e582b571a5ca4967f3bb19bacb6d0.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The reason I want to join the red right hand is that it would allow me to have more experience working with site administration, it would also give me more opportunities for better RP situations and combat situations, it would also allow me to take up more responsibility within Site 50.

Why should we accept you: I try to be as active as possible and always try to help people out when needed, I have been command in 2 branches and that has given me a lot of experience in keeping calm during stressful situations and being unbiased, I have been on the server for a long while and that has given me a great deal of experience in combat and can ensure safety for my VIP. I push myself to work harder and harder every day and try to learn from my mistakes when I make them, I usually create a friendly environment with the people around me and help create a good mood, I am a good Tactician and can make sure anything that poses itself as a treat to the facility or my VIP gets neutralized. I am well trusted by most people and have shown that I will not abuse my designated powers and positions. overall I feel like I could be a good member of Alpha 1

Edited by russianweeb69
  • Like 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

+support

high rank
active
RRH fits better on him

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
  • Like 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+SUPPORT

Was an amazing CI member and was sad to see him go

ALWAYS on E11 and plays on the server daily

Exceptional at combat and will sure give us CI one hell of a fight 

Only bad thing is he is a jackass 😘 

All luck to you! 

• Like 1

Former: CI 2LT Dees | CI RnD SVA Dees 

GL: Former Senior Mod | SCP LEVEL 100 GANG 💪

+Support

I swear lucas if I ever find you on RRH I will kidnap your ass

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic