Mewys GoodBye for awhile

Mewy Minge

well didn't think i would be making one of these things so soon but  recently i have been really really burnt out of garrys mod due to this server becoming more like a dark-rp server with lazer guns and other  things it has been leading me away , i want to thank everyone in this communty for supporting me while i had my time here and the memorys will always stay , i tried my best to not be toxic and be the nicest person ever  i hope if this is the end of me being in this city that you all have amazing life  and do well 

shutouts

Eternity Thank You For your really hard dedication on making this place lead to a wonderful future

Jimmy: Thanks For Your Dedcation and everything you have done for me  and this server i hopefully will see you manager one day once Eternity Decides To Leave

Mikey You Are Still The Funniest guy around you are really chill and you greet new players and friendly

@Tactical: i got to say one of the best staff members on the servers Very Nice And Supporting I Really Hope On Seeing  you smt one day

@incept  you're just a minge cant find yea name

@Pillow: ill always remember NootNoot

@@Ronin the best nose booper there is!

@Vader we really had our ups and downs in the past but i know you mean well you have matured in alot of ways people should give you more credit than what you get ,

@iZz Thank You For Accepting Me And Helping Our Swed Members  Find  A New Home

• Sad 3

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

Cya. Have fun without your other activities

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Hey Mewy I know I haven't gotten to know you much but when you come back i'd love to RP with ya enjoy your time on your break

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 9/15/2021 at 2:51 AM, Phil said:

Like dababy says maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ce1f29554ee40b4108830fd6b090d1d1.jpg

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar