Robby's OS Application (Epic Command Moment)

Marshmallow Purple

Should Robby Be OS?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Robby become the next OS?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What’s your In-Game Name? NCS MP Robby

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?: STEAM_0:1:94066606

3. What is your Rank? MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0 active and 0 previous 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9 as I am on daily and will hop on often

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?: I believe I am a great choice for low command as I have good leadership skills and coordination with my peers. I was an OS equivalent back when utility had both Technical and Janitorial as separate branches. I also worked very closely with Hoovy who was DoU at the time and AHOT Beans. In Janitorial I was also a low command member and the Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners for a while. Shortly after I left technical I transferred to medical and rose up to Elite Field Medic. Besides these high positions I've reached in my 2 years on SCP RP I have also been in High Command on other GL servers such as Imperial RP. In Imperial RP I was the creator of both Medical Research (AKA Department of Advanced Research and Weaponry) and the Stormtrooper Riot Troopers or Gladiators. I was also the VCOM of IC and Lore Character Scorch, Vice Marshall Walter of Star Fighters, CPT Citadel and almost VCMDR Citadel of the 69th Medical Corps and I was 2LT Judge NT20 of the Nova Troopers. With all these credentials under my belt you might think I am more than qualified enough for this position but the icing on the cake would be my ability to lead but also know how to have fun and be respectful to my peers and higher ups. I am in no means a perfectly nice person but I am pretty friendly to everyone who I work with and I try to make them all feel welcome to our branch.  

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?: Ask either Gensec or MTF to assist in the capture of the trainee to return him to bunks by force if needed. As that is going on I will grab the disobedient trainee's Steam ID and fill out a DNT for an appropriate amount of time for the offense(s) committed before calling either staff or a demote vote.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?: I would tell them to stop as it is unprofessional and mingy to be killing each other for fun and suggest they stop unless they wish to be punished. Fun is ok in bunks as it is an OOC area but there are still rules and limitations that must be followed.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?: The next and most likely final step would be to pull them aside and inform them of their misbehavior and constant rule breaking. Depending on the severity and the relative time the player has spent on the server would determine the punishment but either way they will be demoted for failure to follow SOP rules and guidelines. If necessary I will communicate with my higher ups for assistance on the punishment and what would be the best course of action.

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

-Support

Hard decision to make but I sadly have to vote -Support at this moment.
The main reason behind my decision to vote -Support is the fact that whilst Robby does have great "idle" activity the fact of the matter is that judging by his logged activities in Discord it doesn't seem like he actually puts in the work that I would expect of someone applying for command.

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

2 hours ago, mixtru said:

-Support

Hard decision to make but I sadly have to vote -Support at this moment.
The main reason behind my decision to vote -Support is the fact that whilst Robby does have great "idle" activity the fact of the matter is that judging by his logged activities in Discord it doesn't seem like he actually puts in the work that I would expect of someone applying for command.

I'm personally disagree. Not everyone logs everything and I even struggle to log things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+/- Support

-Cool Guy

-Active

I personally think you just need a little more time like a week to be ready for command

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ACCEPTED

You have been promoted at the meeting, contact a member of High Command to be trained.

Welcome to command.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer