Blackoutx

Should I become a Trial Senior Guard  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Senior Poll

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank: Blackout SHG VI

Are you in Shadow Guard?: Yes

How active can you be?: I can be active everyday, I am usually on for about 5 hours a day depending on my work schedule. 

Length in Royal Guard: I was in Royal Guard Before about 3 months then I had to leave due to me going to the military after about a year I came back to the sever and now I have been in for about 1 month in Royal Guard 

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?: The reason I want would like to Become a Trial Senior Guard. Is to further my self in the ranks and prove to my fellow comrade's that I can take on more responsibility, and to show them that I can lead and maintain the Royal Guard and put us out their as a professional battalion. I also would like to improve on some of the Royal Guard. Qualities within the Branch such as more in depth VIP trainings, and better combat trainings to keep the CDT's and the Nco on their feet. I want to show them I can lead people into battle and protect our VIP even if it cost are own life. I want to be able to stand out and make  everyone see that Royal Guard is a Serious Role play battalion, and we uphold professionalism in Very high Esteem. 

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?: I Believe I am ready to show the Higher ups within Royal Guard that I am reasonable and able to be serious when it comes to training CDT's and NCO's. I am willing to show them I can change to make the royal guardsmen, Stand out and to Show everyone we are a professional Role play Battalion.

Do you have any warns? No

spacer.png

Edited by Blackoutx

• Blackoutx changed the title to Blackout's Royal Guard Trial Senior App
16 hours ago, Skylef -.- said:

Massive + support

- Very active

- Host alot of sims

- Is willing to help ncos and lower ranks

- Easy to talk to

- Good app

- Takes RG seriously

Good Luck! 

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

• Drippy locked this topic