Recron's RRH Engineer Application.

Recron

Recron's RRH Application (Poll)  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Recron Become An RRH Engineer.

• Yes!
    • No

In Game Name: Recron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer.

Current RP Ranks Held: Maintenance Adept, Experienced Medic, CI Private, And Nu-7 Recruit.

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: I Have No Preference, I Enjoy Being Around All O5. 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A.

How many Warns do you have?: 2.

20210724165740_1.thumb.jpg.e3af35b2d9fd06b27db0df405bb4431a.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join RRH for a few reasons. In lore, Alpha-1 is a task force I am interested in as I like how it operates and acts. And having the chance to be apart of it in my favorite SCP-RP server would honestly make me the happiest I could be. Plus, my 3 favorite server topics are Guarding, Maintenance/Engineering Work, Support, And combat. Exactly RRH Engineer's purpose. I enjoy maintenance but it only does Maintenance/Engineering Work, and some cases, Combat. Joining RRH engineer would allow me to do my all favorite topics on one job. This is what makes RRH interesting and fun to me, and is why I would like to join!

Why should we accept you: You should accept me for a few reasons. My experience, activity, and dedication I could show to RRH. (Even if there is no ranking system) Starting with my experience. As you probably figured out, I am a MA in Maintenance And EXM. Being this gives me a picture about one of the purpose of RRH engineer, Engineering and Support work. But, I still understand the other purposes due to being a Former Havoc and Deathtrooper for Imperial RP. Havoc does maintenance and engineering work just like the maintenance branch, and combat like regular trooper. But, havoc does not guard. This is where Deathtroopers come in. Deathtroopers served as an Elite body guard and special forces unit for members of Naval High/Low CMD and members of the Tarkin Initiative. DT were the best of the best. And so are RRH. Moving on to my activity. School may be starting but I will do my best to get on the server. Plus, during the early days or RRH, I had seen many on. I have also seen how RRH acted in different scenarios, even now, I see a lot of RRH and I have a small picture on how they operate. Finally, my dedication. As I said, I am interested in Alpha-1's lore, and I would put my best effort into it. But I don't have much to say about my dedication section, this will mainly be shown if I am accepted, so that will be concluding my app, thank you.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This, All Feedback Is Appreciated. 

~Recron

+Support 

The man has been everywhere with me staff,et,branches. Honestly RP is really good.

Wait 2 warns absolutely unacceptable -1-1-1.

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 1 month later...

-Support

-No longer in maintenance. Put as Semi-Active in medical as a relatively low rank.

-Needs to be more active because I don't see you on anymore

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic