Josh's Community Resignation

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑

Am I cute?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No
    • why are you asking this XD

Im sorry this has to come, and unepected too, but im resigning again from PoliceRP. this isnt forever, I will be back, but with the start of school and everything I just cant handle everything. I love PoliceRP and everything about it, but the time has come. I will put my 48 hour notices in for everything I am in. I love you all, ill be back soon ❤️

-Not gonna write anything towards people, if you were special to me, you would know who you are 

Edited by GL_Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Have fun in school. Hope to see you back

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

.............................................................................................................. 😧

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

I’m gonna cry bro, you can’t leave me. ;w;

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

20 hours ago, GL_Josh said:

Im sorry this has to come, and unepected too, but im resigning again from PoliceRP. this isnt forever, I will be back, but with the start of school and everything I just cant handle everything. I love PoliceRP and everything about it, but the time has come. I will put my 48 hour notices in for everything I am in. I love you all, ill be back soon ❤️

-Not gonna write anything towards people, if you were special to me, you would know who you are 

I doubt you remember me, but you've been around for a while now. Best of luck to you, brother!

On 8/31/2021 at 2:16 PM, GL_Josh said:

Rip sus man, it was fun while you were here 

-Orin 

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin