Water Splash RRH application

Water Splash

In Game Name:  Water Splash

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:35408311

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI DHFR Supervisory Agent Research: AR

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Id guard any O5 but id prefer Skela “O5-1

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) Zip/nada brotherimage.thumb.png.b6568f76b1f6846934018bd0dec6277b.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  i want to join the red right hand because i find the entire job interesting and would like a chance to try it out and see how it plays considering seeing other RRH in action though ive recently changed my application to analyst im well rounded when it comes to interrogations or coming up with creative ideas to turn scps into keter class (trust me no scp is safe in my eyes) 

Why should we accept you: I enjoy research and everything in it from torturing poor fools to just plain out weaponizing scps I could use my intellect to defend the council and maybe find out creative ways to defeat there enemies because we must serve the council above all else and any knowledge acquired from our enemies can keep the council that much more well protected should the need arise as there life matters more then anyone else's the O5 is above humanity as researchers we should make sure they are well informed and protected if you choose me i will work nonstop finding ways to protect O5 and any of there associates   

Edited by Water Splash

+Support if he is still eligible 

Water splash is a Chad nuff said 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...

He is now SEC and E11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 9/6/2021 at 7:19 PM, agenttrigger007 said:

+Support
- Although Low Rp status, He is a very good combatent
- Works well with others
- No Warns

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support
Good person.
Enjoyable to talk to.
Not good for a guardian position but fits perfectly for an analyst!

Cant wait to see him in action!
RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

Edited by NanaFrost

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

2 hours ago, NanaFrost said:

+Support
Good person.
Enjoyable to talk to.
Not good for a guardian position but fits perfectly for an analyst!

Cant wait to see him in action!

Fantastic R&D too! 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/12/2021 at 1:31 PM, Alexxx said:

-Support

Not fit for the position of Guardian yet 

-Foxtrot 1

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Do not Reapply.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic