Xhilo's Player Report- Denied

luxarygaming1

Your in game name: Xhilo

The player's in game name: Lachy 10k

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:552156583

What did the player do: Failrp and RDM

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/bod5ck

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn or jail

Any extra information: Player is going around  RDMing and fail roleplaying situations because staff are not on

-support

You had 2 Miniguns Pointed at him. Just like it says in Priority Rules you must have a valid reason to shoot police and one of those is "Your life is threatened by an officer" the same goes for here. You threatened his life.

On 8/31/2021 at 6:10 AM, Sourg said:

-support

You had 2 Miniguns Pointed at him. Just like it says in Priority Rules you must have a valid reason to shoot police and one of those is "Your life is threatened by an officer" the same goes for here. You threatened his life.

Also this situation could have been handled ingame.

-support

You had guns on him, he has the right to feel his life was in danger at that moment and he had the right to defend himself. I prob would've tried to rp it out but I also if I felt like it I would've done the same thing. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

26 minutes ago, Nao said:

-support

You had guns on him, he has the right to feel his life was in danger at that moment and he had the right to defend himself. I prob would've tried to rp it out but I also if I felt like it I would've done the same thing. 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support

You had a gun on him, he can feel that his life is in danger and he can defend himself. He could've chosen to RP it out but he can shoot you in that situation. I'm also wondering why you pulled out a class 4 firearm right in front of a cop that you clearly seen because you looked at him for like 5 seconds. To me you doing that was kind of copbait and you should be wary of that in the future.

Edited by Corky

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

3 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

You had a gun on him, he can feel that his life is in danger and he can defend himself. He could've chosen to RP it out but he can shoot you in that situation. I'm also wondering why you pulled out a class 4 firearm right in front of a cop that you clearly seen because you looked at him for like 5 seconds. To me you doing that was kind of copbait and you should be wary of that in the future.

I agree with corky here^^^

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor