Coolcaz's Senior Command Application Part 3: Let's Fucking GOOOOOOOO

Coolcaz11

Should I Become a Member of Security Senior Command?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a member of Security SCMD again?

• Yay
    • Nay

1. Steam Name?: [GL] Coolcaz11

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:107638983

3. Roster Name?: Coolcaz

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you demoted?: July 17th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Almost a year, joined in late September

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Y e s

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Well, I was one before, and I wish to be one again. As a Senior Command, I would be able to do even more for Security than I'm able to as a Low Command. Between the higher up decisions, dealing with qualms amongst Security, helping to shape it's new classes while also maintaining its current branches and classes. Not only that, but I would be able to help out in EZ, which believe it or not I have ran into problems with, and I would be able to keep an even more watchful eye on D-Block and Security. As Security CMD, I've been able to do a lot for Security as a whole, which I'm honestly content enough with doing. But, I know that I'm able to do even more as a Senior Command member, being even more involved with the decisions and changes of Security, and I would like to be a part of that again. I have nothing but Security's best interests at heart, and I wish for nothing more than to be able to help out, so whether that's as a LCMD, or a SCMD, I'm willing and able to do so. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would stop the Officer and ask them why they keep leaving, and where they are going. If they don't give a response at all, then I will promptly take them to bunks and try to figure it out. If they give a stupid, negative, or sarcastic answer, I'll inform them not to leave again without perms, otherwise they would be removed (Since they are OFCs and can't get a strike since they aren't on the roster.) 

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: If we did have an NCO leaving for terrible reasons, I would sit down with the NCO and try to figure out what's going on, whether it's through TS or in bunks in-game. After this, I'd keep an eye on them, and if they continue to leave with terrible reasons, I would strike them and warn them that they can be demoted and even removed for this behavior.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: The E-11 private would definitely realize the mistake he made. I would take the Private to the D-Block intersection, and promptly inform him that D-Block is Security's stomping ground, and E-11 can't prance in and take control. Also, I'd inform him about the rules with E-11 coming to D-Block, and send him on his way.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: For a CPL to SGT promotion, I would first explain the importance of being an NCO. Even though the new SGT would only be a JNCO, a new enlisted member won't care, and will instead be looking up to him, so it's important that the new SGT does his best to be a good example as Security. After this, I would hand them the NCO guide, and then go over what I think needs to be discussed. From explaining how to handle patrols, to their new permissions, such as being able to call protocols on Code Orange/Black, along with being able to give out perms to enlisted for LCZ and HCZ. I would also point out the activity logs, explaining how it's important to do those so that then Enlisted and other NCOs can be recognized for their activity, and promoted/rewarded for it by CMD. Finally, I would explain these forums to them, and make sure they know they can apply for FTO and be trained for Sniper if they weren't already!

EngiFlip.gif

Edited by Coolcaz11
Realized I could just add the second part to Question 10 lol

+Support 

- Literally everything has improved, activity, leadership ability and overall is just a chad.  + 

- Still has hiccups here and there. +/- 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

23 hours ago, Coolcaz11 said:

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Well, I was one before, and I wish to be one again. As a Senior Command, I would be able to do even more for Security than I'm able to as a Low Command. Between the higher up decisions, dealing with qualms amongst Security, helping to shape it's new classes while also maintaining its current branches and classes. Not only that, but I would be able to help out in EZ, which believe it or not I have ran into problems with, and I would be able to keep an even more watchful eye on D-Block and Security.

I think you would be a great scmd member as you have been one before.

but the 150+ word requirement was not met here.

Im going to +Support here because you would make for a great scmd and you have been one of the most active command members.

You have proven yourself for the second time and I think you're ready for scmd again

37 minutes ago, Darkfistt said:

Im going to +Support here because you would make for a great scmd and you have been one of the most active command members.

You have proven yourself for the second time and I think you're ready for scmd again

i was going to say that too great person...but failed to meet the word requirement
+support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

41 minutes ago, Darkfistt said:

Shit, must've cut out at the end. Either that, or word count lied to me, so I'll just add the rest here instead of making a new post

As Security CMD, I've been able to do a lot for Security as a whole, which I'm honestly content enough with doing. But, I know that I'm able to do even more as a Senior Command member, being even more involved with the decisions and changes of Security, and I would like to be a part of that again. I have nothing but Security's best interests at heart, and I wish for nothing more than to be able to help out, so whether that's as a LCMD, or a SCMD, I'm willing and able to do so. 

Thanks for pointing it out Dark, again, what I had before must've just been cut out, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention and was thinking of what I wrote for my rolecall earlier. Who knows 😛

Demo Drinking.gif

2 minutes ago, Coolcaz11 said:

Shit, must've cut out at the end. Either that, or word count lied to me, so I'll just add the rest here instead of making a new post

As Security CMD, I've been able to do a lot for Security as a whole, which I'm honestly content enough with doing. But, I know that I'm able to do even more as a Senior Command member, being even more involved with the decisions and changes of Security, and I would like to be a part of that again. I have nothing but Security's best interests at heart, and I wish for nothing more than to be able to help out, so whether that's as a LCMD, or a SCMD, I'm willing and able to do so. 

Thanks for pointing it out Dark, again, what I had before must've just been cut out, or maybe I just wasn't paying attention and was thinking of what I wrote for my rolecall earlier. Who knows 😛

Demo Drinking.gif

Didn't want your app to get denied because of a mistake. Good Luck 

• Thanks 1

On 8/29/2021 at 6:46 PM, Some minge said:

+Support 

- Literally everything has improved, activity, leadership ability and overall is just a chad.  + 

- Still has hiccups here and there. +/- 

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief_ locked this topic